Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Banned
5,610 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Odie is not feeling well today. :( She was throwing up bile this morning, which is something that has periodically happened since she was a puppy. Our vet thinks that it's from an empty tummy. She's free fed so we normally don't have an issue, but she must have not had a snack during the night.

She just wants to be cozy and is being a sucky baby, which is okay with me! Right now i'm holding her against my chest with my left hand and typing with my right.

Normally she cuddles with our cat Loki, but I just saw her on the same bed as our other cat, Lance, who is a bit of a recluse. This is a rare sighting! I only have one other photo of them together.

Sitting on Mom's lap, looking out the window.

No more pictures! I'm sleepy.

·
Premium Member
5,887 Posts
Poor Odie! Hope she feels better soon! Lola used to throw up bile too when she was younger, we would give her an extra snack right before bed. Even though she's under the weather, she's still gorgeous as ever! ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Petguide.com Free App

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
Feel better beautiful princess! Lots of kisses from us to you! :love2:

·
Banned
5,610 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Odie says thanks girls! My husband just texted and told me he gave her a little snack before he left for work early this morning. Guess it wasn't enough. Her bowl has ziwipeak in it, but she's not interested right now. Maybe she'll eat a little bit of pureed yam. She's listening to Christmas jazz right now, which might help too. ;)

·
Registered
6,015 Posts
Oh boy...tummy problems, no fun at all....hopefully it is only temporary and she feels better soon....She is beautiful...love her coloring and her profile is perfect...hugs to her....

·
Premium Member
2,899 Posts
Poor baby, hope she is feeling better tomorrow. She is a doll baby.

·
Banned
5,610 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
She's already feeling better! Thanks for all the comments. Tonight she had some yam baby food and polished off a bowl of kibble. She slept all day and was crazy when she woke up and started digging in the blankets and bringing all her toys out. Back to her normal self!

Sent from my iPhone using PG Free

·
Registered
189 Posts
It's Odie! She's the one I would want (from the other thread about which 3chis from this board would you want)

Anyway, hope she is feeling better soon! I think it is sadly fairly common for chis to have this kind of problem.

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
I'm glad my sweet Odessa is feeling better. I can go sleep now. :)

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Such a beautiful baby! Get well soon!

·
Premium Member
5,089 Posts
I love the close up profile shot...... with the red and green sweater and such a cute dog, it's a great holiday picture! Glad the toys are coming out today.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts