Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had a bunch of pics to share so I thought I'd group them all together rather then separate threads :) I am putting a few video's at the end, I hope they work and I apologize that they are DARK, its a new camera and not an expensive one lol

Come and get me Willy...

Ahhhhhhh helpppppp..

Yikes...did you see that crazy boy....you gotta watch out for him...

Just one to show how small Willy is lol he always looks so big in pics cuz of his LONG legs hehehe that is my hand and I am a small person

I have a secret Willy....**whisper whisper whisper**

*gasp* No way!? He lifts his legs already!?

heeehhheeee

I is tired mama *yawn*

MORE TO COME....

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I will gets you Willy!!

Ahhhhhh Helpppp...its crazy dog again.....

Rosa help....I is jus a widdle boy!!

King of the castle...

My cutie girl....

His highness again lol

And to the video's. I hope it works, I've never done them before

·
Registered
10,596 Posts
Cute pics!!!
Cujo is a teeny dot, adorable!!
Love the whisper pics too, lol Willy's face is priceless!! xx

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Ah Cujo you're lifting your leg already? You gotta stop watching your brother!!!!

Hes still teeny and has a really long neck!!

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Great pics and videos. I love the doll video, hehe. Cujo is adorable. Thanks for sharing. :)

·
Registered
677 Posts
I feel so out of the loop xD

I had NO idea Willy only has three legs! I just adore three legged dogs! They definitely tug at my heart strings!

Cujo looks TINY!!! How much does he weight?

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thank you everyone :)
That wee lil Willy has a special place in my heart too ;-)
His expressions are always priceless lol I LOVE how expressive his wee face can be lol
That Cujo I tell ya is my precious lil dot! lol His tinyness is a consant joy to look at! lol He bounces around and it looks so funny I laugh every time without fail! lol and his voice is so squeeky I call him my squeeky toy sometimes lol
And OH MY YES, that boy lifts his leg already. Its SOOO funny lol However, he does not get it from Willy....as Willy has 3 legs and cannot lift his leg to pee lol Bless him though he DOES try against the fence. If he stands just so and pee's fast, he can manage a quick pee before he falls over! lol! Cujo learns his leg lifting from LUNA! lol That saucy girl stands in the middle of the backyard and lifts her leg up and pee's! lol
Willy has been 3 legged for almost a year now :) Will be a year in sept :)
Cujo at last check a few weeks ago was 2 pounds exactly lol To me he doesn't look like he's grown at all since then, but I'm sure he has. I will see how much he weighs again at the end of the month when he goes for his 3 set of puppy shots lol I can't wait! hehehehe

1 - 16 of 16 Posts