Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got new pics from the breeder today!!!! I am so excited!!!!!! lol Here is a pic of my new lil guy taken today! :)

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
LOL! I was thinking the same thing....I thought poor lil bum in that vase, he looks less then thrilled to be in there

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
You're naming that tiny thing after a rabid and insane saint bernard? LOL! I wonder how many people remember that movie. It's been awhile, but that's a name that surfaces frequently for little dogs.

He continues to be a cutie!! I hope she didn't leave him on that cold counter very long! Brrrrr!!!

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
I was thinking the same thing about the vase. LOL Poor guy looks like he's holding on for dear life! He is a DOLL though Tracilea! You must be so excited to get him home. I can't wait to see how he grows & develops...I bet he's gonna be a handsome little guy. :)

Oh & I wanted to add that his name cracks me up! Too cute!

·
Registered
10,596 Posts
He is sooo cute!!
No a fan of the vase either, just to show how small he is i take it, which let's face it all pups are, lol
I bet you could burst with excitment now though.
The waiting is the hard bit. xxx

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
LOL I have never read the book or seen the movie, though I just got the book from the library yesterday (which I will start when I finish my other book lol)
Hubby and the kids are INSISTANT that we call him Cujo lol Hubby thinks it rather funny to name such a tiny dog after a huge rabid dog....he said to me in fact when he says "sick em Cujo" the person will die, not from a rabid dog attack, but from laughter instead lol Funny boy lol

I have a question for everyone.....I noticed in the pics that they are not all of "my" dog....is it just me? The first pic is of mine with the dark paws but the last 2 seem to have light paws, plus the face looks different. Is it just me?
I have sent an e mail to the breeder "nicely" explaining that and sending her the pic of Cujo that we took while there, showing his dark paws as the one in the first pic. Should I have done that? lol Or does that seem @itchy and picky? lol
I am just so in love with the pup we picked and held and to me they look different even though they are the same colouring almost

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Tracilea - you need to rent that movie this weekend!! Your kids probably shouldn't watch it though. It is terrifying.

I think it is the same puppy in all 3 pics. Maybe the lighting is different, but he looks like the same dog in the face? I can't imagine she'd substitute a different puppy in the pictures?

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Awwww, the wee tike looks so sad. He's like no more bright lights and strange objects, lady! :lol: Cute as a button! His mask is fading a bit.

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
I think all 3 pics are the same pup. The lighting will make things look darker and lighter in pics. He is going to change over the course of the weeks because of his coloring. He will lose a lot of the black. He may even go to that reddish/brown color all over.

·
Registered
7,558 Posts
He is a doll! And, yes, I believe it is him in all three pics. He does this little thing with his mouth that's really unique. I know you can't wait to bring him home :)

·
Registered
3,403 Posts
LOL I have never read the book or seen the movie, though I just got the book from the library yesterday (which I will start when I finish my other book lol)
Hubby and the kids are INSISTANT that we call him Cujo lol Hubby thinks it rather funny to name such a tiny dog after a huge rabid dog....he said to me in fact when he says "sick em Cujo" the person will die, not from a rabid dog attack, but from laughter instead lol Funny boy lol

I have a question for everyone.....I noticed in the pics that they are not all of "my" dog....is it just me? The first pic is of mine with the dark paws but the last 2 seem to have light paws, plus the face looks different. Is it just me?
I have sent an e mail to the breeder "nicely" explaining that and sending her the pic of Cujo that we took while there, showing his dark paws as the one in the first pic. Should I have done that? lol Or does that seem @itchy and picky? lol
I am just so in love with the pup we picked and held and to me they look different even though they are the same colouring almost
Tracilea..please try to come up with a better name for him...your hubby's cujo joke isn't funny..well maybe he thinks so..but it really is the name of a demonic dog..the worst kind..and this wee one is going to be a family pet...it sounds like something from a dog fight....you must like some other name. I think the breeder probably used the different props to give you a size-wise picture. In all fairness this breeders home looks clean and this pup looks cute. I hope that everything goes well...AND try to get him a good name..LOL

1 - 20 of 29 Posts