Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I dont know why. He's been on chicken noodle soup for the puppy lover's soul since he was able to eat. He's chews chewies, I dont know if I should try a different food or what? It's so horrible, annd it's a lot!

·
Registered
2,628 Posts
Has this been an ongoing thing, or something you just noticed? If you think it's the food, I would consider switching. Although my baby's poo does not smell like roses, it doesn't smell that that bad. I have my baby on Timberwolf Organics, the Southwestern Chicken and Herb. She's very healthy. She has an abundance of energy and her coat is silky and shiny. Even if you don't go with this brand, there are many out there that are really good like Innova, Authority Harvest, Wellness, Merrick, etc. Good luck, and let us know what you decide on! =)

Oh, one more thing...I have noticed that my baby farts alot more when she eats things that she normally doesn't get. Once in awhile I give her plain broiled chicken or beef, and that's when I notice the farting. Maybe your baby ate something without you knowing?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts