Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just curious about how much you all paid for your babies. I am thinking of getting another one but not for a while. Their prices are so spred out that I am not sure if I am getting a good deal or getting riped off. It probably won't be for a while but I am going to start looking. Thanks.

·
Registered
795 Posts
I'm paying $90.00 for Lex. But I'm also getting him at a No Kill Shelter. He's a purebred and tiny as can be. I'm sure I lucked out, but it doesnt hurt to look at those places too. :D

·
Registered
510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Lex is adorable and such great price. I paid $225 for my Hershey with no papers. She is the first puppy I looked at and I fell in love with her instantly. She is so calm and loving. I hope to get another just like her. I was thinking a boy. Would they get on fine if I got a boy?

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
Lexi cost me £600 but she's worth every penny.
I could have had a boy for £400 but I really fancied a girl first.

I think prices over £700 are insane though! Unless they're from the top two showing Chihuahua's in the whole WORLD! lol.
But even then, these are animals and they all need as much love and committment as the next one regardless of price. :wave:

·
Registered
795 Posts
Vanessa said:
Lex is adorable and such great price. I paid $225 for my Hershey with no papers. She is the first puppy I looked at and I fell in love with her instantly. She is so calm and loving. I hope to get another just like her. I was thinking a boy. Would they get on fine if I got a boy?
I'm sure they will. My mom has a chi thats 8 years old and he gets really set in his ways and he gets a bad attitude if he doesnt like something, lol he's silly, he's a big bully with all the other dogs, but last year my mom got a 14 week old baby girl chi and he didn't like her at first but after a week they were sleeping together, kissing, and playing really good, it was CRAZY seeing him do that, he doesn't do that with any other dog at all. My mom says it a chi thing, hehe. So if he can handle it any dog can i believe! lol :lol:

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
i got ripped off, especially now that at 5 months old her little knees are shot and there was a chance i could show her but not anymore :( however, i wouldn't give her up for the world.

·
Registered
321 Posts
COST

I'M SHOCKED AT SOME PRICES :shock: HERE IN OK. AVERAGE COST IS $100.00 FOR NON PAPERED AND $200 FOR PAPERED. i KNOW PET BREEDS VARY IN COST FROM STATE TO STATE! MY MOTHER BREEDS CHI'S IN TEXAS WITHOUT PAPERS AND THEY SELL FOR $250. IN FORT WORTH AREA! JUST DEPENDS :!:

·
Banned
3,566 Posts
Nemo was £450 papered and I have a great relationship with his breeder aswell, I get to see his mummy and brother whenever I want :) All I have to do is call

·
Registered
510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
This is all great information. Thanks for all your help. Hopefully by the end ofthe summer I will get another one either a chi or a yorkie. Probably a chi though. I just love my Hershey to death. Couldn't see life with out her.

·
Registered
6,015 Posts
I paid $850 CDN for Bella and she is reg. Her price would have been $950 but she was 13 months old, so the breeder lowered the price and still gave me a 1 yr guarantee. She had planned on breeding Bella, but she is too tiny, so that's why Bev sold her to me.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts