Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
4,312 Posts
This posts just reminds me how we do NOT see Auggie often enough! He is adorable, thanks for posting those pictures. I love his tongue sticking out 8)

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
LuvMyChi said:
I LOVE him! Does his tongue always hang out? :D
I love the way his tongue hangs out. I seem to remember Auggie's mom saying that it stays like that all the time :) I'd definitely like to see more pics of him :)

·
Registered
4,920 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks everyone I do pretty much hug and kiss him 24/7. His tongue is out almost all the time It's hard for me NOT to get a tongue pic :lol: I think it is because his tongue his huge and when he was little, one baby tooth didn't quite fall out soon enough and it left the tooth just barely sticking out and he found it the perfect place to put that big tongue. :lol: :lol: He is my lil angel :D

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
Auggies Mom said:
Thanks everyone I do pretty much hug and kiss him 24/7. His tongue is out almost all the time It's hard for me NOT to get a tongue pic :lol: I think it is because his tongue his huge and when he was little, one baby tooth didn't quite fall out soon enough and it left the tooth just barely sticking out and he found it the perfect place to put that big tongue. :lol: :lol: He is my lil angel :D
Awww, the tongue hanging out just makes him all the more adorable! I love seeing pics of him so much. :love5:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts