Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ages ago I posted about having some steps made anyway in between being ver sick and his workshop being snowed in my uncle has managed to make my steps!!

They need carpeting and their is a rail type bit to go on the sides so the girls don't fall off. The sides are varnished so they match the rest of the furniture the steps aee just stained hence the funny colour

Lotus loves them I went to the loo earlier normally she's my shadow anyway I cam back and found her curled up on the sofa!! My sofa is 20 inches high btw

Daisy isn't too fond think she's scared of the surface so will use them once I buy some carpet for them!!

All in all I'm very please

My little girls head is finally starting to grow

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Very nice, Sarah, they came out fantastic! I just have the cheapo kind, yours are so nice. Pip and Roo love being on the sofa, it's one of their fave sun spots in front of the window. Glad Lotus is enjoying being on the sofa now. She looks so cute at the top of the steps. :D

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks both :) when they're finished I'll post a pic! I love that te steps are shallow some look really steep and to me that kinda defeats the object!

·
Premium Member
12,272 Posts
He HE she looks so proud of herself,maybe i should get hubby to make some for Dottie as she will be sOOOOOOO small,then she can join Lily who has no trouble getting up

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Lol Michele

I would my sofa is exceptionally high it's the jumping off I worry about !!

Gives him something to do

·
Registered
3,090 Posts
Awesome, those look very lovely. I have a pillow on the floor for Zoey to get up on the couch.

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks Heather my sofa is so high a pillow wouldn't work just need to choose some carpet now and coax daisy lol

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
those look nice! i dont know anyone to ask to make some so i ordered some, they were expensive, hoping to get them soon

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks everyone I'm really lucky my uncle Is do talented!! They will be fab when they are finished but they do the job for now

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
Great stairs! We have the one's from Walmart. Chibi was over 1 yr before he decided they were not scary anymore, LOL!

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
Those are nice stairs, I will have to show them to my husband so he can make something like them for Draco. I like that they have shallow risers and a wide step

1 - 20 of 29 Posts