Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I love all of these pillows too ! are you going to order any ? I don't think I have a place for any . if I did, I would order all of them :)

They are so cute right? I def love them all but I don't know where I'd put them either. I'm thinking if I do order some, I may use them inside the dogs crate for now. How often do you come across chi pillows? And really cute ones at that. I'll have to think on it.

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
They are so cute right? I def love them all but I don't know where I'd put them either. I'm thinking if I do order some, I may use them inside the dogs crate for now. How often do you come across chi pillows? And really cute ones at that. I'll have to think on it.
I know... I don't think i'd put them in the dog crates though... I have a spare bed I guess I could put them on but the colors don't really match the room at all... its so tempting . they are all super cute. I think I love the one that says please don't put me in a doggie purse the best . lol.

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
I know... I don't think i'd put them in the dog crates though... I have a spare bed I guess I could put them on but the colors don't really match the room at all... its so tempting . they are all super cute. I think I love the one that says please don't put me in a doggie purse the best . lol.

I know...that just me trying to figure out if I get the , what the heck to do with them lol. It may be worth it even if I store them. I do plan to buy a home some day and create a cool room just for the chi's. I'm gonna look at who makes those pillows and save them to my book marker. That way I can buy them if I miss out on buying them this time.

That first pillow is hilarious!!😂😂

Lol sorry I meant the first pillow that says please don't put me in that bag

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
purse pillow ? I didn't look on the site but I have seen a purse shaped like a chi before. hahaha. I think that's more for a pre teen ager . I don't see an adult wearing that lol

ohhh, just realized you meant the first one. I thought there was a purse shaped like a chi. duh ??? Hahaha

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
I saw those too. They are super cute and thought about getting one. I just won't know where to put it as I don't have one room that has pink or purple in it.

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I saw those too. They are super cute and thought about getting one. I just won't know where to put it as I don't have one room that has pink or purple in it.
That's the problem all of us are having, is matching them with our home or finding space for them. They are so cute though. Did you get anything from the Hip doggie sale?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts