Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
737 Posts
Oh that is too cute! Her pretty pink dress makes her sweet little beg even more adorable too :D

·
Registered
185 Posts
I loved it! How did you teach her to do that! The paws moving? A friend of mine taught hers, but it was a lengthy process...

·
Registered
381 Posts
That is just too cute for words! :sign5:

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I loved it! How did you teach her to do that! The paws moving? A friend of mine taught hers, but it was a lengthy process...
We didn't teach her, she just does it! It just goes with her personality. She's such a spaz! LOL She moves so quickly that she often trips over herself and she'll literally roll and flip but she doesn't even stop to gather herself she just keeps going. She falls down the steps almost everyday because she runs down them so quickly, but again it doesn't even phase her she just keeps running as soon as she hits the bottom. I think I need to slip her a valium.

She looks like a squirrel when she jumps off of things. She jumps straight out as far as she can and stretches her body out long. She'll jump off of anything. She really makes me nervous.

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
She is too cute!! I love the dress.....I want to get my Bella one soon!!
That's from walmart. It was a whopping $3. They seem to always have clothes on clearance. Even the ones NOT on clearance aren't very much and are much cuter than what I see at petsmart for sure.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts