Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone recommend me a shop that sells really nice personalized ones? I can even do without getting them personalized if they are super cute. hehe. Preferably not the typical generic looking ones, but something a bit nicer. Chi size of course, nothing mammoth. lol. Seems like an easy task, but I can't seem to find anything I really like.

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Well, if you want to really splurge - :)

How about the tattoo artist who did Brody's collar? She sells on etsy and does dog bowls. The one she has listed is large but I bet she could do a small one. She does FABULOUS work. You could contact her and ask for a quote.

Tattoo DOG bowl LUCKY ceramic handpainted by Anagramfineart

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oooh nice, I'm always up for splurge for the pups, my bank account is proof of that. ;) Thanks for the link, Tracy. Off to have a look! :)

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hmm.. I like it, but I need something smaller for sure and more dainty in design. haha. I'm such a girl with this kind of stuff. hee hee. Thanks for the suggestion though, Tracy. Of course, now I'm browsing her shop, so money may get spent anyway. lol.

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I love both of those, super cute! Definitely on my consider list. :) Awesome price for both too. Thanks so much, Tracy. :D I like that they use food safe dye too, you never really know what you're getting in pet shops with all the made in china stuff.

If anyone has any other suggestions, I'd love to know them. :) I have a feeling I'm going to end up buying multiples. lol.

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
I knew I shouldnt click on this thread, now I want some! Theyre all cute, but I looove the last link you posted. The dots are cute and the floral pattern on the bottom pic. Even better she is inviting custom designs so you can get them exactly the way you want- I bet she could even paint a little Pip and Roo by their names :) This is why I love Etsy!
Lucky little Pip and Roo! Dont forget pics of them modeling their new dishes once you get them :)

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
I know Kristy (2Cheese) got some suuuper adorable glass handmade bowls for Lacey, but I have no idea who the seller was, or if they are personalizable (I don't think they were), but they were adorable :)

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I knew I shouldnt click on this thread, now I want some! Theyre all cute, but I looove the last link you posted. The dots are cute and the floral pattern on the bottom pic. Even better she is inviting custom designs so you can get them exactly the way you want- I bet she could even paint a little Pip and Roo by their names :) This is why I love Etsy!
Lucky little Pip and Roo! Dont forget pics of them modeling their new dishes once you get them :)
I will definitely post pics. :D I'm such a sucker for this kind of thing. I do love those little dots and the Spring colors too, so pretty. Still searching before I narrow it down. I like making my choices complicated. lol.

I know Kristy (2Cheese) got some suuuper adorable glass handmade bowls for Lacey, but I have no idea who the seller was, or if they are personalizable (I don't think they were), but they were adorable :)
Oooh sounds nice! I'd love to see them.

Kristy, please post a link! :)

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks Kristi! Eep, that is sooo pretty! Love it. I wonder how much it holds, it looks quite tiny. Of course, perfect for Lacey who is a wee dot though, haha.

·
Banned
6,940 Posts

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
no, i dont have pics of mine but i can take some later. also one thing i would of liked to do is you can have her paint all of your dogs on a bigger bowl to use as a water bowl. :)

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
The woman who made Lacey's was wonderful to work with. She made several and sent me pictures then let me choose. Lacey's bowl is 5 inches....big enough for any of my dogs. Price was $23 ...I think

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Elaine - those are FABULOUS! I love those!!!

OOOhhhh Paula, so many cute cute choices! Can't wait to see what you decide!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts