1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
9,363 Posts
OOh I love them all and I must have one of the food carriers when we do travel my babies always go too. The stroller is cool too I can just see my neighbors rolling their eyes to me walking my furbabies, Who cares they just don't get it.

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
The pet food carriers are great. I'll be making a trip to Texas the latter part of August, and that would be perfect.

Only problem is, I was getting ready to order one, but if you scroll down lower on the page, it ways prices are each, in lots of 3. I'm guessing that means you have to buy 3 of each item?

·
Registered
6,628 Posts
I saw those at the mall for like $20!! Holy cow! If I traveled more I would be buying one of those right away. I love how they say spoiled on em too lol. Cause Lina is the most spoiled pup I've ever owned lol.

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
I just bought that very carrier on ebay but mine says momma's boy. It was 49 dollars buy it now and then 35 dollars postage to the uk, its been posted. Im so excited about getting it. Im glad you posted the links. I can see better pix of it now and it looks even better than I thought. You know the strap on it can be used as a lead aswell, awesome

·
Registered
6,393 Posts
paint my world said:
I just bought that very carrier on ebay but mine says momma's boy. It was 49 dollars buy it now and then 35 dollars postage to the uk,
Did they say they would put 'gift' on the package else you might have to pay tax coming into uk too?

·
Banned
5,733 Posts
sometimes they dont tell you i brought two tops from american e bay and coz they didnt put gift i had to go post office and pay another £10 other wise i couldnt have them !

1 - 13 of 13 Posts