Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Took this today of Harley and Shiloh since it's so hard to get a good pic of them together... one of them always ends up moving LOL. Sorry, Shi's eyes are closed... she was enjoying the breeze outside. I still think it's a cute pic of her and Harley.

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks everyone! Harley is 5 years old and Shiloh is 5 months. LOL, yep I'm still in my pj's and am also a big lab lover too. They did have fun outside... Harley is not a huge fan of walking on the leash. Shiloh on the other hand loves being walked. Harley would rather be carried. I have to keep them on the leash when they are out back. There's A LOT of hawks around here and that really freaks me out. So they are never outside off-leash or alone. While I was walking them I saw two... ugh... it's scary!

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
They're both lovely. I love Shiloh's coloring...so rare to find such a white chi...but Harley's cute little legs are just too cute.

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
I'm catching up on all the posts I missed the last couple of days. They are so perfect. You know how I feel about Shiloh and Harley is just gorgeous. He looks like a pup too. You have beautiful pups (every one of them). I need to see some chi/lab combined photos. Pretty please??? Gorgeous family sweetie!!!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Pups on here are super cute. I had a question about my new chihuahua. My last chi past away last month and i wanted to add he weighed 5 lbs. I now have a new chi a female and she is 12 weeks old and already weighs 4.4 lbs. She sure is a big girl huh lol . Im wondering if anyone can give me an estimate of how big you think she will get. I dont care how big she will be. She is a beauty and love her regardless i was just wondering. I know she will be much bigger than my first one thats for sure. Thanks

1 - 20 of 22 Posts