Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
BF is in Thailand right now....he went to JJ market to picked something for me....he found this cute little puppy(no he didn't get the pup for me)...I wish I can go too but nobody take care of the chis..(I miss Thailand).......:)..

the street is so clean...

we name our TucTuc after this.....

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Haha I wondered if you named tuctuc after them

Pidge they're like litle taxis crack me up

Moni my family have a villa in Thailand I've never been thi

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
Aww, cute little guy!! Too bad he didn't get you that pup. hehe LOL...so that's where you got the name TucTuc. Too cute/funny & definitely original!!

·
Registered
2,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
QUOTE=pigeonsheep;796508]awwww how cute is it! :D lol cool! tuctuc is the name of that automobile too?[/QUOTE]

yes Pidge....those tuctuc scare me...!!...

Haha I wondered if you named tuctuc after them

Pidge they're like litle taxis crack me up

Moni my family have a villa in Thailand I've never been thi
OMG...are you serious.......The people of Thailand is so nice.....the shopping is amazing....:)....

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
Cool pics and adorable puppy! :)

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Moni, I wish I lived closer, I would watch your babies so you could go. That pup was adorable and I love where Tuc's name came from. By the way, the harness dresses that we got from you are amazing. They fit Lily perfectly and are so adorable I can't even stand it. Kiss the babies for us!!!

·
Registered
3,208 Posts
He is soo cute, but what is up with that lump on his back. It looks to big to be his shoulder blades. Maybe it's just a weird angle.

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
hehe yea ive seen those "taxis" in asian dramas before lol. they go slow enough where someone can run up to it and hang on :p

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
What a cutie!! :) I noticed that lump too. :/

·
Registered
2,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
cute! My b/f is from Laos I want to go there with him sometime!
heya....I think your bf might know this...my bf sent me this picture today..

Thai and Lao boarder...

Moni, I wish I lived closer, I would watch your babies so you could go. That pup was adorable and I love where Tuc's name came from. By the way, the harness dresses that we got from you are amazing. They fit Lily perfectly and are so adorable I can't even stand it. Kiss the babies for us!!!
I know...i wish...:(...

I'm glad they fit little lily....we miss you on here!!

He is soo cute, but what is up with that lump on his back. It looks to big to be his shoulder blades. Maybe it's just a weird angle.
What a cutie!! :) I noticed that lump too. :/
Lori and T ....LOL...I only look at the face....I only wish to take him home..hehe..

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
What a sweet puppy. :) I noticed the lump too though. hmm. :/

1 - 15 of 15 Posts