Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got my "good" camera back out a few days ago, and I'm having fun. :lol:

I love this shot of Jade. Chance stuck his head right in the lens, but oh well. :lol: It's super cute of Jade! Chancey was about to clean her ears. You can see that tongue ready to go. :lol:

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
no wonder jade looks so scared and got her ears allt he way back! LOL how cute! lmao at chance's tongue, yummmm :albino:

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
Ahh, she's so adorable!!! She has that same old lady expression (in the first pic) that Mari has sometimes. :lol:

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
T I can not get over how cute that first picture is!!!! I love how her little lips are all puckery, and all those whiskers, and Chancey is just all business about cleaning those wittle ears!!!! SO incredibly cute.

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Aww Jadey!! I just want to kiss that little nose of hers, she is so precious. The second shot is my favorite, I love her little profile with her wittle ears way up! :love5:

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Oh gosh, Brody just drooled all over the monitor. ha! :) Seriously cute pics!

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Jade!!!!! <3
Hehehehehehe! Isn't she sweet! :D

she's a cutie.....I think Chance stucks his tongue ...:)..
Thanks Moni! :) That tongue was ready for some ear action. :lol:

no wonder jade looks so scared and got her ears allt he way back! LOL how cute! lmao at chance's tongue, yummmm :albino:
Thanks Pidge! :lol: He can really get going on that ear cleaning. He almost wipes the girls whole heads off sometime. :lol: But Jade loves it! She will stick her head in his face just so he will do it. :lol:

Awwww she is sooo cute XxX
Thank you Kerry! :) :daisy:

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
T I can not get over how cute that first picture is!!!! I love how her little lips are all puckery, and all those whiskers, and Chancey is just all business about cleaning those wittle ears!!!! SO incredibly cute.
Thank you Katy! :) I love when she does that. She will run up in front of you, put those lil ears back, and twist around in a circle hopping at the same time. :lol: My Dad calls her Whirly Bird. Or Postage Stamp. :lol: She does that lil Pucker often, and those Whiskers! We adore her! :love5:

Just as I shot the pic, Chancey literally stuck his head in the lens. :lol: Little toot!

Aww Jadey!! I just want to kiss that little nose of hers, she is so precious. The second shot is my favorite, I love her little profile with her wittle ears way up! :love5:
Thank you Paula! :) She is such a little Angel. I love all of her expressions. A million and one. :love5:

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I love that face ! so angelic
Thank you Michele! :) She really is a sweetheart! :love7:

You're right, those are CUTE pix of sweet little Jade! I just love her! :)
Lately she won't stand still long enough to snap a pic of her. She is getting just like the others. Run off, tuck her head, or whatever it takes not to have to take pics. :lol: Thank you Kimberly! :) She's an Angel!

Oh gosh, Brody just drooled all over the monitor. ha! :) Seriously cute pics!
Thanks Tracy!

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Postage stamp!! hehe! Oh, I love that. :lol:
He says that's how "big" she is. Just a postage stamp. :lol: My Grandson asks me at least 3 times a week when she will grow up. He just doesn't get it. :lol: He said, "Well Nana, there is no way she will stay that size forever." :lol:

·
Registered
3,208 Posts
Ahhhh....that jade is soo stinkin' cute !!!! Looks like she's keeping a close eye on Chance in the last two pics. That ear licker:) lol!!

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Ahhhh....that jade is soo stinkin' cute !!!! Looks like she's keeping a close eye on Chance in the last two pics. That ear licker:) lol!!
Thank you Lori! :) It looks like she's smiling in those pics to me. :lol:

1 - 20 of 33 Posts