·
Registered
703 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Beverly in her favorite nest:

Little Beggers:

Dog cuddles are the best cure for headaches:

A friend from work sent Bentley a card after his surgery:

That cone can't slow Bentley down! He flings toys up into it and plays with them. So cute!

Sleepy friends:

And finally, kisses from Beverly:

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
Awe...very sweet pics of Bent and Bev! Bentley, your mom has such a thoughtful and sweet coworker to send you such a cute card. It's nice to see your two getting along so well. You must be thrilled to have a companion for Beverly? I can see Bentleys coat has come in nicely, I can't wait to see how long it gets. He's grown a ton! How much did he weigh in at his last visit? Thanks for sharing pics, your two are adorable.

·
Registered
703 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Awe...very sweet pics of Bent and Bev! Bentley, your mom has such a thoughtful and sweet coworker to send you such a cute card. It's nice to see your two getting along so well. You must be thrilled to have a companion for Beverly? I can see Bentleys coat has come in nicely, I can't wait to see how long it gets. He's grown a ton! How much did he weigh in at his last visit? Thanks for sharing pics, your two are adorable.
Thank you! I am not sure what he weighs, we are getting him weighed tonight when he gets his stitches out. I think he is going to be pretty big. Maybe 6 pounds? I'll know more after I have his weight.

Beverly and Bentley are best friends. They play all day and worry about each other when they don't feel well.

Bentley's coat is so soft! It feels all satiny and smooth. He is getting sweeter by the day too and has become very much a Mamma's boy. If I stand up and leave the room he lets out a big cry and then runs after me. Its so cute!

·
Registered
703 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
awww, cute pics !!! my favorite is the one of Beverly in her nest :)
We bought that for her this past Christmas and she loves it so much! Its just like a fleece lined little bag. Every morning we let her out of her night kennel to go potty and then she races down the hall and waits for me to tuck her into her nest. Precious!

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
Thank you! I am not sure what he weighs, we are getting him weighed tonight when he gets his stitches out. I think he is going to be pretty big. Maybe 6 pounds? I'll know more after I have his weight.

Beverly and Bentley are best friends. They play all day and worry about each other when they don't feel well.

Bentley's coat is so soft! It feels all satiny and smooth. He is getting sweeter by the day too and has become very much a Mamma's boy. If I stand up and leave the room he lets out a big cry and then runs after me. Its so cute!

Awe Bentley sounds like such a sweet heart. My boy Bailey is def the most attached to me. He's actually quite clingy. If he could be on my lap 24/7 he totally would.

·
Registered
703 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

Awe Bentley sounds like such a sweet heart. My boy Bailey is def the most attached to me. He's actually quite clingy. If he could be on my lap 24/7 he totally would.
He got a clean bill of health today! He is up to 5 pounds. He is almost 6 months. How big do you think he will be?

·
Registered
703 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
My favourite is the one of Beverly in her nest it's adorable, she's like a little baby! Millie doesn't like been on her back I think she feels vulnerable or something haha x
Beverly sleeps on her back a lot and constantly begs for belly rubs. Bentley is not as comfortable with it. I think its a vulnerability thing,like you said.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts