Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oh look at the little snuggle muffin!! And Dex, i could get lost in his neck fur!xx
hehehe!!! yea his neck fur is so fluffy! ;) he may be losin hair on his back and head but his neck is kept warm :lol:

did u get a chance to see the vid? LMAO!

·
Registered
1,968 Posts
I didnt even realise there was a vid, durr me, i thought it was an advert!

Ha what can that munchkin hear? Birdies outside? Wants to play and chase them lol? x

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Lol sorry didn't caption it hahaha. I'll have to edit the post when I get a,chance,;) I'm not sure what she was barkin at...i didn't see anythin outside :lol:

·
Registered
787 Posts
I love Dexter's expression in the video. The whole time he's like, "Dude, I have no idea."

I think what KC is saying is "I see dead people." ;)

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I love Dexter's expression in the video. The whole time he's like, "Dude, I have no idea."

I think what KC is saying is "I see dead people." ;)
lol thanks smith :] he was so lost...on why she was barkin LMAO!

yes i put the pic on fb also and someone else mentionin she was seein ghosts :lol:

·
Banned
10,706 Posts
They are both so sweet. :love5:

·
Registered
3,561 Posts
Cute pictures!

I love the video! My favorite part was when Dexter walked off. It was like he had a I am outta here dude....she is crazy look on his face.

Jaxx went through a spurt when he did that all the time. When hubby asked what he was barking at I would just tell him Jaxx sees ghosts and he was having a conversation with them. I don't think he thought it was as cute as I did.

·
Registered
3,471 Posts
That is so adorable. My two bark at nothing. Mylo will do it sometimes and Willow will stare at him like 'what are you doing?!' But now she's started joining in too!

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Sweet babies! <3 The Wees barked along with KC. They were looking for the doggie. :) So very cute, Pidge!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts