Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Banned
9,271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There is a cute puppy boy on ad- mart he is advertised for £600 which isnt too bad compared to some of the prices and he is such a cutie - I m not sure if anyone is looking for a LH boy here he is anyways :

·
Registered
13 Posts
He is beautiful! I've emailed them to see where they are! He is just what i've been looking for so keep your fingers crossed!!

P.s. Hello to everyone! :wave: i've been lurking around on here for a while but havent been posting messages.. :oops:

love Claire xx

·
Registered
13 Posts
:lol: ok i promise to stop lurking!!!

I really really hope they get back to me soon!! Not getting my hopes up too much though as i'm in north northumberland and usually they are all way to far away from me!! He's soooo pretty though isnt he?!

·
Registered
13 Posts
He's very like your chi's...they are gorgeous!!

I think he's a lot of money though.... was really only wanting to pay £500 at absolute maximum.. do you think thats unrealistic? I've seen chihuahuas advertised for £200 - £1500 so never sure what to pay!!

·
Banned
9,271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
at the moment most chis seem to be going for about 700- 900 average so i think 600 for that lovely boy is about reasonable :wave: I think you are unrealistic to think you can get a pup for 200 - maybe a older dog :wave:

·
Registered
13 Posts
Cant get him... he's too far away!! They are in shropshire. :cry:

I'm devistated because i'd convinced myself, that was the chi for me!

Never mind will keep searching!

·
Banned
5,733 Posts
i was sooo lucky when i got jacob he was from a breeder who was a friend of my aunts and she was selling pups for 700 kc reg and had just advertised them with one left i ran down the road to see if she had any left and my perfect little man ran up to me and i got him for 500 bargain and the good thing was i got to go see him all the time he was only about ten doors away yay!

·
Registered
13 Posts
I cant believe its so hard to get one in uk!! I suppose in a way its good because it really tests you to have to wait so long and you find out if you really really want a chihuahua and wont just settle on another breed which is easier to get!

I've e-mailed some breeders this afternoon so waiting on replies from them and i'll have to keep an eye on the classifieds..

Fingers crossed i wont have to wait much longer!!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Iamafairy said:
Cheeky_chihuahua is Devon to far for you to come?
Yes, bit too far... i'm right on the scottish border so really was looking for somewhere within 2 or 3 hours drive... I suppose if i have no luck with this search i could trick my fiancee into a weeks holiday in the south this year!!

love Claire

1 - 20 of 24 Posts