Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
yay i hit the jackpot! :) went into the pet section and there was the sweaters there and then walked around like a predator lookin for its prey and found some coats in the x-mas section!

here;s the sweaters, they have a little bit of a purple one instead of this one too ($6.99)

x-mas sweaters ($6.99)

coats! ($9.99)

kc was bein lovey to dex :)

yay model time LOL

side view

and KC lyin down funny!

Dex munchin on his kibbles real well these days, im so proud of him

KC munchin on leaves....LOL! -_-;

and here's my random post of the day!
mmm mmm mmm coffee creamer! this one sounds sooooo good :] cant wait to try it!

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Wow! You did hit the jackpot!! Love the matching outfits for big bro and little sis! Sweet as sugar!! <3
thank u! i really wanted to make them the same color coats but they didnt have the same sizes lol :( one of the xmas sweaters i'll be givin to my bfs kitty :) shes gonna look so cute in it!

i did notice they had huge dog bed for $15 too but i didnt need anymore beds

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Love the matching coats.......creamer looks tasty. I go heavy on the flavored creamer in my coffee and will have to try that one!
thankie! hehe yea i lvoe creamers! i have the peppermint coffee mate and the pumpkin spice on in the fridge. baileys is sooooo good as well :) i love when the seasonal flavors are out to play! :eatdrink:

·
Registered
155 Posts
Love their matching outfits! KC is so cute I just cant stand it! I wanna cuddle her up! hehe.
I loooove cheesecake I bet that creamer is awesome, let me know how it tastes :D
My CVS and Target are lame! I went to both and neither had hardly any outfits at all, just not a very big selection I suppose.. sigh..

·
Registered
32 Posts
I love those sweaters! I saw them a few days ago but they had sold out of the size smalls and I try to only buy matching outfits for my girls, haha. The coats are really cute, too. Didn't see them at my local CVS, but I live in Florida, so we don't really need them anyway. ;)

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Love their matching outfits! KC is so cute I just cant stand it! I wanna cuddle her up! hehe.
I loooove cheesecake I bet that creamer is awesome, let me know how it tastes :D
My CVS and Target are lame! I went to both and neither had hardly any outfits at all, just not a very big selection I suppose.. sigh..
haha when u cuddle her she makes little noises LOL~ she likes to have bellyrubs ^^ mmm who doesnt love cheesecake! i will def. let u know :] gonna try it with my gingerbread toffee coffee~~

aw im so sorry....maybe a diff location will have it?

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I love those sweaters! I saw them a few days ago but they had sold out of the size smalls and I try to only buy matching outfits for my girls, haha. The coats are really cute, too. Didn't see them at my local CVS, but I live in Florida, so we don't really need them anyway. ;)
haha u have the hot weather! :) yea it was hard to find sizes, they ran out of xs for everythin cept for 1 sweater LOL. im luckyy that KC is a small though but findin a medium for dex was hard~~ i got lucky with the blue coat, it was the last one!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts