Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Godrics neuter was scheduled today. Don't tell him though, he doesn't know!

Part of me is sad, and the other at least optimistic. Poor little guy. He has a great doctor at least.

Also, they wouldn't do it the day before Thanksgiving? What the. They're stretching this holiday business.

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
Godrics neuter was scheduled today. Don't tell him though, he doesn't know!

Part of me is sad, and the other at least optimistic. Poor little guy. He has a great doctor at least.

Also, they wouldn't do it the day before Thanksgiving? What the. They're stretching this holiday business.
Roxy's getting done the day before T-giving so I can be home with her.

When did you schedule it for? The day before the day before :D

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Roxy's getting done the day before T-giving so I can be home with her.

When did you schedule it for? The day before the day before :D
It's going to be Tuesday, i'm off Wednesday and Thursday so I wanted to do Wednesday so I could be off with him, but this'll do I suppose.

I'm a little mad because the lady scheduling him was a little rude that I would "have the audacity" to schedule the day before a holiday. Shame on me. :)

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
I would go to another vet!! How bloody rude :(
He will be just fine, boys handle it so much better
then girls :)

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
It really is a much easier procedure than it is for the girls. They dont even seem to notice it really. Good thinking having it done close to the holidays so you can be home with him.

·
Registered
3,090 Posts
Nice, they were probably concerned if by chance there would be any complications after the surgery? Just a thought. Best of luck with his operation.

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Oh, yeah i'm not overly worried. She may have been having a "day" and my mom reminded me it may have been due to complications post op so yes, i'm glad I went ahead with the Tuesday scheduling, I just feel bad for the poor booger I have to drop him off at 8 and I don't get off work till 5:30 which his pickup time isn't until 4-6 anway but still :(

1 - 7 of 7 Posts