Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Maxie is 3 years old today. **sniff sniff** He is & will always be my special little boy friend! :love5:

Here he is just after we brought him home at 10.5 weeks & 2.5lbs

Here he is today, on his 3rd birthday....

We went to our favorite local "natural pet store" & I saw one of those Hide n Seek toys & had to get it. Hadn't noticed it there before so it was either new or I just missed it since I'm there at least once a week. haha Needless to say, the toy was a hit! I wish these pics show how quickly his tail was wagging...it was so cute!

"Dis is my toy...get it wight!"

Poor Maxie looks so old with his tan sabling...plus he's gotten a LOT of "grey" (well, technically white) on his face. He's still a cutie though! hehe

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Everyone else had to get in on the fun too!

"Hair on deez sings is unessasawy...Iz. Take. It. OFF!!!"

Stampeed!! haha

And because Maxie didn't want to be left out of the "hand" trend. He even stood nice & proud! :lol:

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
He's such a cutie pie! Happy Birthday, Maxie!! :)

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Great pics! I love those toys. So cute. I LOL'd at the hand shot! He fits perfectly! :)

·
Registered
3,960 Posts

Happy "3", Maxie!

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Maxie says "fanks foe all of the buffday wishes :love5: "

I'm sorry I haven't replied individually...been feeling under the weather lately. I do appreciate everyones sweet comments though! I can't believe Maxie is 3yo already. Seems like just yesterday when I totally fell for that little black & white puppy with the sweetest eyes. He's still my little boyfriend... hehe xxxx

1 - 20 of 29 Posts