Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have sunshine today and a breeze so we've been training in the garden!! There's football on in the field so lotus is full of confidence protecting her territory shame she isn't this full of herself out the house!!

Mmmmm liber nom nom

Feels good mumma

Das da spot

I sinking aboutz food dis why I wool saweene

Smeelz of pee mum

Is is small but mighty

Iz dunno why mummy say I should hold me tail wike dis all da time it aches

Tweats??? Coz I'm pwetty?? Oh coz you sink I stand weal good? Iz ok jus gib tweats

No mus no mus
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TlkMwT4-4Iw

·
Registered
3,090 Posts
So cute! I wish it were sunny here, it's nice & gloomy....well still dark cause the sun hasn't risen yet but it's been gloomy the past few days.

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
She is getting more and more pretty by the day, Sarah. The second pic is my favorite, such a wee sweet face. Loved the yap yap too. Something about Chi's doing the yap, they just look so darn cute! lol. So sweet of her to protect the garden for her mum! ;)

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks Paula her head is growing she's so beautiful pics do her no justice whatsoever!! She's so confident at home I'm proud of her wejust saw a chi at the end of my mums road which isn't very nice according to the owners and she stood her ground as was confident and even said hi to the people

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks everyone!!

Me neither louise she's not gonna be happy and will bark her little head off!! Daisy will happily love everyone tho haha

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
Aww, Lotus has all of a sudden lost her fluff & it looks like her adult coat is coming in already! She's gorgeous! I love her little bark. She's doing a great job of protecting the garden for sure. ;)

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Her adult coat is coming in everywhere but her legs her legs feel rough like the puppy coat the rest s v thick and soft she's nit gone bald yet but daisy didn't either!!

She tells everyone off, even people on tv and abis Hannah Montana pillow I don't think she likes miley hahahaa

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Lotus is such a beautiful pup.. hard to believe she is 4 months old already.. Where did you little baby go so quickly??

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
awww what a pretty lil girl....
Thanks
Oohh so cute! I love how much they adore being in the sun like that.
Lol it's rare this time of year so they make the most of it
Thats hilarious! Good girl Lotus! She really is lovely.
Thank you I think she's gonna be lovely as she matures
Such a pretty little girl.
Thanks

Lotus is such a beautiful pup.. hard to believe she is 4 months old already.. Where did you little baby go so quickly??
I know I can't believe she's been here over a month and more to the point our babies are 1 next month!!!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts