Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Ohhh, Daddy is a total hottie!!! MoJie is more adorable every single day and Nana and TucTuc, well, sigh, they are just perfect!!! I just told Shawn I needed some pics from you, Ann and Lisa for my night to be complete. Thank you! :D

·
Registered
2,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ohhh, Daddy is a total hottie!!! MoJie is more adorable every single day and Nana and TucTuc, well, sigh, they are just perfect!!! I just told Shawn I needed some pics from you, Ann and Lisa for my night to be complete. Thank you! :D
Hey sista!!...Thank you...maybe your turn to post some more pics..:)....:daisy:

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
You are right. I'm off tomorrow and the girls and I are giving every dog a bath so I promise I'll get some pics. How funny will that be??? I'm envisioning that I won't need a bath myself after that one. Love the babies sista!

·
Administrator
7,248 Posts
awwww moni lovely pic of hubby and the furkids wee mojie has claimed his spot on daddys knee lol so cute thanks for sharing babes xxx

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Can't get over how much Tuc Tuc reminds me of Emmy...:) btw all cute furbabies!

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Great pics! Wow, your boyfriend is very handsome! And your chi's are gorgeous. What could be better.

Brodysmom

·
Registered
2,143 Posts

Oh yeah - what Robin said!!!

·
Registered
3,032 Posts
too cute..they look very content with their daddy :D

·
Registered
3,469 Posts
Aew a man and his chihuahuas, such bliss. I love men that adore small dogs. That was a plus when I married my hubby.

As I always say to my friends "It takes a real to walk a small dog, but it takes certain kind of man to walk a hairless dog" lol!

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Ohhh, Daddy is a total hottie!!!
Yep, I'm with Robin...the bf is a total hottie.Lol!

Moni, your chi's are so adorable. Yes girl, I can see why you love your life.
You have the most beautiful chi's. Your a very lucky girl.:D

·
Registered
3,056 Posts
I love that pic. It's always so cool to see pictures like that. And I love seeing little Moji, he's just got the cutest little face.

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Yea, neither of our men need any more attention, LOL. :coolwink: Their heads are big enough already. Hee.Hee.Hee.

·
Premium Member
2,590 Posts
Owwwwww soo cute. All your loves in one pic.
I love it. :)

I have a feeling that MoJie is daddy's boy. ;)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts