Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,910 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can you believe it?? we thought he left us forever but he came home after 6 long weeks and he had presents too!!!

First up he bought us a black bear and a beaver from Yellowstone National Park, a seal from San Fransisco

Then he also bought us some special outfits from Chicago at some store called.... Ralph Lauren, mum almost died laughing at us

I think my favourite is my hot pink polo shirt

And my favourite is my soft pink cashmere jumper

We're so happy to have our dad home at last and love all our presents, thanks dad :D

PS.. Pebbles got hold of something extra....

too big so she had to share with Shadow

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
I love their expressions! they were so happy with their presents! :)

I

·
0 Posts
awwww bless, what gorgeous chi;s you have, loving the cashmere jumpers!!!

·
Registered
2,340 Posts
awwww, I love the little outfits. Daddy sure did get you lots of surprises while he was gone. What a great daddy! Cute pictures but I especially love the one with Pebbles and the treat, you can just see the happy gleam in her eye!

·
Registered
1,910 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks everyone, they sure did get spoilt and got more presents then i did :) They were so excited to see him they pee'd all over him HAHA!!!

Its always fun to get gifts. Can they really eat that big bone?
Pebbles goes crazy over pigs ears and any kind of raw hide so when i found this one i thought it would be funny to give her the whole thing for the photo :p then i cut it up afterwards. If i gave her the chance she'd work on it for days and eat the whole thing!! she's very determined and LOVES them, she'll do anything for one.

·
Registered
2,024 Posts
Oh, how cute is that? He did shopping for his babies.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts