Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,264 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My husband had bought a toy for the girls to share for their xmas present...Welllllllllll....sharing was not going to work as you can see in the pics!!!
The next day he had to go back to the store and buy another....
I know there is a certain name for these toys....but in our house we call it the "floppy dead rat weasel!" (of course my hubby gave it that name)

In this pic daddy had just come home from the store with the other toy and as you can see by her face and her little paws wrapped tightly around it, Dazy had claimed this as "her" rat weasel"

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Awwww how precious!! They love their skinneez don't they? (Although floppy dead rat weasel is hilarious!) The last pic is adorable!!

·
Premium Member
2,590 Posts
They seem to really like the loppy dead rat weasel. hehe And cute your hubby went back to get another one. :)

·
Registered
10,596 Posts
OMG look at that baby holdin on for dear life, and those wee legs sitting like that is to cute!!
Adorable pics! x

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
Awww too cute! It does no good in our house to buy two, because no matter which toy Colette has that's the one that Chloe wants. She will actually just walk right up to Colette and take it away from her and then she makes a pile of "her" toys and lays on top of them - she is such a little monster to poor Colette.

·
Registered
2,264 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Awww too cute! It does no good in our house to buy two, because no matter which toy Colette has that's the one that Chloe wants. She will actually just walk right up to Colette and take it away from her and then she makes a pile of "her" toys and lays on top of them - she is such a little monster to poor Colette.
Mine too! The baby..Lulubelle will have her own little toy or bone, minding her own buisness and along comes Dazy and takes it away from her(sometimes with a growl which makes me mad!)

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Billy always rips the squeakers out. Little monkey x
My two rip the squeakers out of every toy they get within 10 minutes! Once the squeaker is gone, I can sew it back up and they will leave it alone.

And they won't share anything...But if I did get two of one toy, Gracie would take them both, and Pedro would just pout.

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Aww they are so cute!! I love the tug pics. :D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts