Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ofcourse he has everyone's full attention :)

·
Registered
214 Posts
Omg! Is the one in the middle Yoshi? If so my Chewbacca looks so much like him! I showed this pic to my husband and we couldn't help but laugh! He looks just like our Chewy staring us down while we are eating!

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Omg! Is the one in the middle Yoshi? If so my Chewbacca looks so much like him! I showed this pic to my husband and we couldn't help but laugh! He looks just like our Chewy staring us down while we are eating!

Sent from Petguide.com Free App
Yes thats Yoshi, I mentioned on one of your photo threads that they looked a like. My boy is almost 9 yrs old.

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I was talking to my hubby tonight about how long Gidgets muzzle looks in photos? It really appears much longer and she always appears much larger in photos. Her bottom jaw does not extend out all the way to the top like it should and I think that gives it a skinnier look and makes it seem longer also. She is the sweetest thing but she can get an attitude if she wants too, LOL!

When we saw a Yorkie at a car show the other day she got bossy with her like she does Yoshi, she makes this weird growl bark and bites at Yoshi's head to get him to play or follow her, etc... LOL! She is a nut.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts