Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am so sorry to post this, but I had to show someone... :lol:

My OH attempted to teach Radley not to bark too much in the flat last night, and well this lil' 3minute video is a tiny snippet of how it went.

I couldnt help but laugh at both of them. The best part I didnt get on video, where the OH decided to pretend to be a dog and play with the moving ball himself to show Radley it wasnt scary. Radley just army crawled along between his arms, and occasionally jumped out then ran away again. :lol:

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Holy cow that is the scariest ball I've ever seen moving along by itself like that!!! LOL! No wonder he was barking!!! HA HA!

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
and thats him being brave,the OH shows him this little moving ball every now and then, and the first time he saw it he literally reversed up my legs lol, last night was the first time he barked at it... entertaining for me. :D

·
Premium Member
12,272 Posts
Tell the men to leave the training to us women,they have no idea and the chis just laugh at them and do their own thing. Love it !

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
oh = other half :D

Radley loves his play time with Alex (aka OH), so when it comes to sitting quietly or being obedient it rarely happens lol :lol:

For those who have asked what the ball is... Have you ever seen those 'cat in a bag' things in the gadget shops? A paperbag with what looks like a cat tail hanging out of it. Well the ball is what makes one of them move around :lol:

It was one of those ridiculous joke presents I got OH 2 christmas's ago, and finally it has a purpose :hello1: lol

1 - 12 of 12 Posts