·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Brody LOOOOOOOOOVES his daddy. ;)

·
Banned
10,706 Posts
Love the pics, especially the second one...Brody staring lovingly into papa's eyes...too sweet! :)

And I agree with everyone, he looks sooooo tiny! Wow! I always pictured him bigger, he always looks like such a warrior on top of mountains and such,lol.

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
awwww! and doesn't everybody just love Brody? What an adorable little guy! :)
Thanks Therese! You know I am a huge Tabitha and Jerry fan. :)

either hes small or your husband has huge hands, lcute anyways, lol
LOL! Well he's a little over 6 feet, so he's tall.

Oh look at that face,so sweet.I didn't realise he was so small
He's right at 5 pounds. I think size is so deceiving! Some bigger chi's look teensy and some look large, just depends on their body structure.

Cute, cute, cute!

Do you use photobucket & if so what size do you make your pics for here?
Thanks Melanie! I just upload from my desktop to photobucket and I don't resize. Maybe that is the default size? I have no idea. I'm not very computer savvy. lol

·
Registered
7,558 Posts
Thanks Therese! You know I am a huge Tabitha and Jerry fan. :)

He's right at 5 pounds. I think size is so deceiving! Some bigger chi's look teensy and some look large, just depends on their body structure.
you're welcome Tracy :)

5 lbs? Tabitha says he's just the man for her! Lol!
It's all that fur that hides her girlish figure at 5 1/4 lbs :love7:

·
Registered
6,015 Posts
He is a little darling...I always love seeing pics of him...such a handsome fellow ..and I have to agree with the others...he looks so tiny in his daddys hands ....

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
tats ssooo cute!!!
Thanks so much, he is such a good boy.

*heart melts*
aaawwwwwwwwww
Thank you Jan. :)

Love the pics, especially the second one...Brody staring lovingly into papa's eyes...too sweet! :)

And I agree with everyone, he looks sooooo tiny! Wow! I always pictured him bigger, he always looks like such a warrior on top of mountains and such,lol.
LOL! Oh make no mistake... he IS a warrior!! Small but mighty would be his motto. He definitely thinks he can run with the big boys. ha!

you're welcome Tracy :)

5 lbs? Tabitha says he's just the man for her! Lol!
It's all that fur that hides her girlish figure at 5 1/4 lbs :love7:
I'm sure that Brody would love to share his toys with Tabitha.... ;)

He is a little darling...I always love seeing pics of him...such a handsome fellow ..and I have to agree with the others...he looks so tiny in his daddys hands ....
Thank you. I think pictures always make our dogs look bigger than they really are.

·
Registered
801 Posts
Brody is so gorgeous, Mimi and I both have
a huge crush on him! I like seeing him with Dad,
is he a snuggler ? ( brody...not Dad :p )

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Aww, so handsome - and the dog's cute too! Lol

He is a tiny fella. Must be his body comp that makes him 5lb, muscle being more dense...
My hubby is going to love your post. ha. :) Yes, I think you're right that muscle weighs more and so that contributes to him being larger on the scale.

Awww the one with him looking up it too sweet.
Thanks! He really is a daddy's boy.

Brody is so gorgeous, Mimi and I both have
a huge crush on him! I like seeing him with Dad,
is he a snuggler ? ( brody...not Dad :p )
Thank you so much! He is VERY MUCH a snuggler. He is ALWAYS in your lap if you sit down. He also likes to crawl up on my chest and lay his little face against my neck. So sweet. He does love to play though... he has two speeds - full out playing or cuddling, not much in between. LOL.

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
awww, those are very sweet pictures :) , Does Brody like being with your husband the best, or does he like being with you both the same?
It sounds corny if I say he loves us both the same... LOL. But he truly doesn't seem to prefer one of us over the other! If we're both sitting on the couch watching TV, he takes turns going back and forth between laps. HA HA. He is more laid back around me though, more mellow and wants to be where I am. He's content to lie on the couch and watch me clean house, etc. When David gets home he is all about running crazy through the house and getting D to play ball with him. His tail just goes crazy when he hears his car drive up. :)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts