Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We had to go get Cricket some food today, and my husband told me only food. I have a real bad habit of spending too much money. I said ok. So while we are in the store, after I got the food, I start walking to the register, and realize my husband is missing. I turn around, and guess what my husband is looking at? Dog toys. Not only did we walk out with the food she needed, we also walked out with Cricket a new toy. He can never blame her for being all spoiled all on me now. He spoils her too lol!

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
Aww, how sweet. Those men they just act tough, but deep inside they are big softies aren't they?!

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes. Its like he calls her a money pit. yet if something is wrong, or he sees something cute, he is the first one to spend money lol!

·
Registered
4,436 Posts
Love it!! My hubby is the same way too! Wish you could have got a pic of him coming up to the register with the toy!!! That would have been so cute!!

·
Registered
5,186 Posts
She's a tiny little thing isn't she? And if I haven't said it before, she is absolutely adorable! I can totally see why your hubby would spoil her rotten!

·
Registered
371 Posts
awwww :)
yeah my husband does the same thing. Calls them spoiled, and we're only going to the store for so and so and he sees a dog toy and says I can get it for them if I want.... :D He likes to think I'm the one getting it for them ;)

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
awwww :)
yeah my husband does the same thing. Calls them spoiled, and we're only going to the store for so and so and he sees a dog toy and says I can get it for them if I want.... :D He likes to think I'm the one getting it for them ;)
How funny!

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
LOL! You'll have to catch him in action next time, so that whenever he tells you "only dog food" you can just show him the evidence you have... and you'll never ever have to feel guilty with leaving with more than just dog food again! :)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts