Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
936 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It was so sweet, last night Ash and I were in the living room, and Ash was holding Seiah. Ash turns to me and Seiah and says 'next thursday Seiah and Daddy are going to have a bonding day'. I almost melted, Ash plans on taking him to the park to play and taking him to petsmart to spoil him with some new toys. Keep in mind this is coming from a guy who wanted a Rotweiler, he wasn't to fond of little dogs. I hope they have fun, mommys not invited...LOL!!! :D :D

·
Registered
257 Posts
Actually, he got a Rotweiler...

just packaged in a small body. A Chi definitely thinks he is a BIG dog. (Don't tell Seiah that he's a "little" dog!)

·
Registered
825 Posts
My boyfriend wanted a big dog too. But hes starting to say things like.....Chi`s are ok really etc :lol: I can just see him and my new pup snuggled up together eventually :D

·
Registered
936 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Seren said:
My boyfriend wanted a big dog too. But hes starting to say things like.....Chi`s are ok really etc :lol: I can just see him and my new pup snuggled up together eventually :D

It'll probably happen sooner than you think...LOL. :D

·
Registered
6,393 Posts
Thats lovely! My husband's last dogs were Afghans, he said today he never thought he would ever have Chihuahuas, he loves all his Girls. :D

·
Registered
5,807 Posts
That is such a nice story! Nice guy too. :)

Not that I didn't already think Seiah was handsome, but I was really taken aback at how stunning he is in Nate and Kristin's chi meetup pics. He's one of the hottest boys around. Lily might have to add #4 to her list of men she's currently juggling (Ritz, Frasier and Cosmo). :D

·
Registered
936 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Rachael Polachek said:
That is such a nice story! Nice guy too. :)

Not that I didn't already think Seiah was handsome, but I was really taken aback at how stunning he is in Nate and Kristin's chi meetup pics. He's one of the hottest boys around. Lily might have to add #4 to her list of men she's currently juggling (Ritz, Frasier and Cosmo). :D
ROFL...that's so funny, thanks Rachael. Seiah said to go ahead and put him down as number four..lol!!! :lol:

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
Amoncio was the same way with baby when we got together. He called a rat the frist time he met her but I'd say 2 weeks and he was head over hills inlove with her. He carrys her around like a baby so she never has to walk..LOL

CHIHUAHUAS ARE BIG DOGS IN LITTLE PACKAGES...

·
Registered
2,125 Posts
we have recently just got deano, our first ever chi and scott my sisters boyfriend said oh no i dont like it but when just me and him was in the chippy he said dont tell nina but i really like deano - but dont tell her because she'll want one! but i told her anyway lol! :lol:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts