Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
How sweet. The big one even gave her kisses at the end. Isn't it funny how the small ones are the ones that are the roughest?

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I know I always think its funny how Rocki just lays there and takes it. But when shes had enough she can walk literally over Daisy and get away. Daisy thinks shes one tough cookie till a bigger dog she doesnt know comes a long. She let out a growl but than she runs behind me or right to the door.

·
Banned
10,706 Posts
What are you apologizing for?! That video is awesome! I love it. Your dogs are
both gorgeous, it was so fun watching them play. I like your massive cat post
too, very nice, cat furniture is so important for kitty's happiness.

·
Registered
6,015 Posts
it is so funny to see how Rocki knows who's the boss....Daisy sounds so cute when she lets out those little squeaks....they really are fun to see together !

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
What are you apologizing for?! That video is awesome! I love it. Your dogs are
both gorgeous, it was so fun watching them play. I like your massive cat post
too, very nice, cat furniture is so important for kitty's happiness.
I was raised with a mother was the clean obessed. So everything had its place and if it wasn't clean omg. I also had the white glove test as a teen growing up and had to fold my clothes military style (as my father called it) or they were tossed on the floor if they were folded correctly.

Since I moved in with my husband all my cleaniness and organization has gone out the window. But I also feel I need to spend more time with my child and worry less about how clean my house is. Its a work in progress.

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I'm amazed that Rocki puts up with it. But shes a great sport. She just won't put up with Daisy eatting her food or stealing off with her pig toys. Other than Daisy has free range with her.

·
Banned
10,706 Posts
I was raised with a mother was the clean obessed. So everything had its place and if it wasn't clean omg. I also had the white glove test as a teen growing up and had to fold my clothes military style (as my father called it) or they were tossed on the floor if they were folded correctly.

Since I moved in with my husband all my cleaniness and organization has gone out the window. But I also feel I need to spend more time with my child and worry less about how clean my house is. Its a work in progress.

Oh I can relate to that! I'm one of those clean freaks. But rather than slave over
it, I simply clean up a bit here and there throughout the day when I have a little
time off, so it remains tidy all day long. It was definitely a challenge when I was
raising my brother, I cleaned during his naps, but he was never a messy child
to begin with, so I was lucky. When his little buddies came over that was a
whole different story! haha :rolleyes:

How old is your boy again?

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Oh I can relate to that! I'm one of those clean freaks. But rather than slave over
it, I simply clean up a bit here and there throughout the day when I have a little
time off, so it remains tidy all day long. It was definitely a challenge when I was
raising my brother, I cleaned during his naps, but he was never a messy child
to begin with, so I was lucky. When his little buddies came over that was a
whole different story! haha :rolleyes:

How old is your boy again?
Hes 4. Yeah I try to do the same thing by picking up through the day. But he keeps me on my toes. Wed I went through him locking me out of the house. Were working on him with him picking up. He starts preschool this year so hopefully that will help. Its only twice a week but it will give him kids to play with.

·
Banned
10,706 Posts
Hes 4. Yeah I try to do the same thing by picking up through the day. But he keeps me on my toes. Wed I went through him locking me out of the house. Were working on him with him picking up. He starts preschool this year so hopefully that will help. Its only twice a week but it will give him kids to play with.

It will definitely help, and will give you a bit of a break too. 4 is a good age,
they grow up so fast, you will soon miss it, even the hard part of it all.

I'm going to show my hubby the vid of your pups playing now, he LOVES
Boxers, as do I. And yours is just gorgeous!

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I already miss the infant stage. I had ppd so I mentally missed his first year piratically. Because of where we live we dont have any children his age around us. My friends and I try to get the kids together but its hard since most are one family cars and no public transportation.

Thank you. Rocki is a beauty she still gets mistaken for a puppy cause of how small she is. I am happy she has patience's for Daisy. Lol Daisy can sit on her head and either lets her stay or lightly shakes her off. I will always be in love with floppy lips. I joke with her and tell her she could fly with how floppy her lips are Lol.
Daisy tries to be the boss but I know deep down Rocki is but lets Daisy thinks she is.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts