Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Daisy is 11 weeks tomorrow and is now finally off her meds and bouncing around like a total lunatic.. anyway heres some photos of my gorgeous baby (i hope her ears stick up soon!!)

Mummy why does this cow not taste very good??

IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v226/sparkle82/Daisy10019.jpg[/IMG]

Snooze time

If i push hard enough i maybe able to escape

OOOO i found the way out!! woohoo

OMG MUMMY THERE IS FOOD IN HERE

You want me to stay in here after i've eaten the food? There is no fun in that!!

·
Registered
708 Posts
Awww she is gorgeous!!! Very cute little pup :love10:
My youngest one is the same age as your Daisy and we have the same problem - floppy ears LOL I also hope they'll be sticking up soon!
I love that Juicy bag :D

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Awww she is gorgeous!!! Very cute little pup :love10:
My youngest one is the same age as your Daisy and we have the same problem - floppy ears LOL I also hope they'll be sticking up soon!
I love that Juicy bag :D
She protested when she first went in their... she doesn't quite get that mummy paid lots and theregore Daisy will like it haha I heard ears don't stand whilst teething??

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Her brother is still for sale i was v tempted but he wouldn't move when i visited them and was half her size it wouldn't be fair on her if i got him. Tempted tho lol. Will put some more pics up later in the week. She is getting v v fluffy

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
My friends yorkie is called jasper. My little girl chose her name.
Her ears are more floppy today. My dad has her and my daughter now as i'm at my weekly hospital appointment. Fingers crossed no accidents!

·
Premium Member
0 Posts
Ah, she is gorgeous!

She looks quite like my Poppy - Poppy's ears have gone up the past week, mind I thought they were way too cute when they were floppy!!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts