Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone

Hope you are all keeping well!

Well things are all go here still. Abi breaks up from school tomorrow and has her MRI scan next week so depending on those results i'll be able to know whats happening!!

Abi's had World War II week at school and has dressed up as an evacuee cooked a meal on rashions and learnt the lindy hop and old money (Shillings pence etc) so has had fun!!! Today i got yelled at in the playground by a kid who asked me 'Abi's Mummy have you ever had plastic surgery!!' (ive had a boob job btw i think most u know!!) and i just laughed my head of!! DUnno if any of you UK guys have been watching Ugly Face of Beauty on Channel 4 on a Tuesday but i am in it next week and there was a clip of me this week to which this child had watched.. why their parents let her watch it i dont know.. but anyway looks like the cats out the bag in the playground lol

Im good.. tired as i've not slept for more than 3 hours a night for 4 weeks now!! My dad did the school run for me one day and i passed out for 6 hours with Daisy in my bed... then that night Abi had me up all night! So back to square one!!!

Daisy is lovely as ever.. calmed down so much i think its a mixture of age and all sorts.

Bracken has been staying with my friend because i was struggling to train him and look after Abi - for those of you who need a catch up he is a nightmare pup.. screams bloody murder when you move out of sight and literally walks and pees.. doesn't give any sign he needs to go and you can put him outside he'll do a massive wee as soon as he comes in he pees everywhere in pints!! He's been checked for UTI's extra and all is normal!

Anyway coz of bits and bobs and things being so heavy with me i haven't managed to see him for 2 weeks and the little pooch has ended up with a DC smooth coat... think i told the story about 'Wally' my smooth that i had to rehome after 3 days as i ended up in hospital?? anyway i have a little rash today but not wheezing so i'm talking to my friend about her keeping him permanently. She really loves him, so does her son and as we see each other all the time (both of us are stay at home mummies) so i think possibly he will stay with her permanently!!

He did go all day without any accidents so i am sooo happy and he was let off his lead in the park for the first time ever today and i was so proud!!! He loves Cheese like Daisy and came running for it every time... was very very cute!!

Anyway enough chatting.. heres some photos and a little video!! Oh excuse my friend and i in the background. Bracken has been a little 'excited' all day today and has his lipstick on show (URGH) so we were chatting.. her son is in the background telling me off for calling Bracken a pervert hahahaha

Oh and he is HUGE he's 1/2 inch shorter than Daisy hahahahaahaha.. he's 4 months.. she's 8... go figure!

Nom Nom i lubs a bone

You holds my bone

Jus for Auntie T

No flash on my iphone.. but heres his face

Auntie T again - Thanks :)

REally not a lot of difference in size

Them playing!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WeCren-gyKo

Oh and i saw Kristi posted her video of Bryco.. this is the one he was barking at.. Its pitch black coz i didn't have my outside light on.. but my neighbour and dogs in the park bother Daisy.. she found her bark... and had a go (he slammed his door and she carried on barking hahahahaa)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GsqNEy0yewQ

Take Care everyone

Sarah, Abi, Daisy & Bracken

·
Registered
10,596 Posts
Yay good to see you on Sarah.
Loved the vids, they are so cute!
I think you are doing the best thing for you and Bracken too.
He is has grown fast eh, not much difference in size at all compared to Daisy.
The little tops are sooo cute!!

I watch that Ugly face of beauty by the way, will need to watch out for you.
Hope it wasnt cause you had a bad experience like those folk, some of that is really scarey!!

That sounded fun at Abi's school, wish we had got to do stuff like that.
Hope it all goes well for her with her MRI aswell.

Dont be a stranger on here ok? xx

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yay good to see you on Sarah.
Loved the vids, they are so cute!
I think you are doing the best thing for you and Bracken too.
He is has grown fast eh, not much difference in size at all compared to Daisy.
The little tops are sooo cute!!

I watch that Ugly face of beauty by the way, will need to watch out for you.
Hope it wasnt cause you had a bad experience like those folk, some of that is really scarey!!

That sounded fun at Abi's school, wish we had got to do stuff like that.
Hope it all goes well for her with her MRI aswell.

Dont be a stranger on here ok? xx
I thought you were going to burst into song with Dont be a stranger hahaha!!

Did you watch last nights?? I'm on next weeks but i was chatting away outside a shop last night and it has Polly going 'I've had news theres a complication' But no i'm not a botch job just had a rather large bleed!!

I know we never did stuff like that at school either.. sucks i would have learnt more!!

Size difference is so little.. its amazing.. he has such long legs tho he's really gangly atm!

·
Registered
10,596 Posts
HAHA!!

I did watch bits of lastnights.
Will def watch all of it next week though.

Daisy's coat is lovely by the way!

·
Registered
3,123 Posts
Glad to see you back on here!
Bracken has grown sooo much!! And is as cute as ever!
I think you are doing the right thing for you and him at the moment.
Daisy is adorable too, he coat is loverly!
Good luck for Abi's MRI next week.

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Nice to see you back, Sarah. Bracken's growing into a real cutie and Daisy is adorable, as always. I agree with everyone else, sounds like you are doing the right thing for Bracken. It's nice to see new pics of them. :) Best of luck with Abi's MRI next week. x

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Awww love the video of them playing. Mine are like that all the time!

I think your doing the bet thing for Bracken. If hes happy where he is then why spoil it??

Keep in touch eh! x
Hey buddy hahahaha.. The noise today was hilarious!!! Her hackles or whatever go up when she's trying to intimidate him i was laughing so much lol she's a monkey with all that fur.. he had a bath too stinky boy!!

HAHA!!

I did watch bits of lastnights.
Will def watch all of it next week though.

Daisy's coat is lovely by the way!
Go on the website ;)

Its gorgeous isn't it.. really coming through lovely.. she's struggling in the heat with it tho and keeps getting dunked in the bath to cool down!

Glad to see you back on here!
Bracken has grown sooo much!! And is as cute as ever!
I think you are doing the right thing for you and him at the moment.
Daisy is adorable too, he coat is loverly!
Good luck for Abi's MRI next week.
He's huge!!! i think he's about 3.4lbs!!! I wish i got his run.. ill get it tomorrow he is hilarous its more of a bunny hop when he's excited!!

Thanks :) she's agreed she's watching alvin and the chipmonks two during it!

·
Registered
453 Posts
aww what great pics and videos! glad you have sorted out about bracken sounds like a great plan and he looked so pleased to see Daisy!

xx

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
Awe chickie, I know that decision must have been really hard for you but I think you are doing 100% the right thing. Definitely will be best in the long run, you have so much on your plate. He is dahhhhling, though.

What a little brat at your daughter's school! I'd be like "yes, let me show you how quickly I can make you *need* it..." and shake a fist. Prob go to jail for that LOL but w/e...

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
aww what great pics and videos! glad you have sorted out about bracken sounds like a great plan and he looked so pleased to see Daisy!

xx
THanks Di! He was more than pleased.. he had a boner ALL DAY!! it was disgusting lol.. little humpy humpy man doesn't stop ha ha ha ha..

Awe chickie, I know that decision must have been really hard for you but I think you are doing 100% the right thing. Definitely will be best in the long run, you have so much on your plate. He is dahhhhling, though.

What a little brat at your daughter's school! I'd be like "yes, let me show you how quickly I can make you *need* it..." and shake a fist. Prob go to jail for that LOL but w/e...
Thanks hun.. its not like i wont see him i see her all the time so its just like he's on lone lol

OMG you know i would but this kid is MASSIVE like Amazonia Girl and her Dad is like 100 feet tall and built like a brick sh*t house!! so um.. ouch. She stood and bellowed at the top of her voice.. ud think were you on Tv last night would be a bit nicer?? bah kids.. urgh don't have them lol

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
Good to see you back on here. I know it must be hard to let Bracken go, but at least you will still get to see him often which is great!

Your little girl is in my thoughts and prayers - I hope she will be okay. ((HUGS)) Take care and God Bless!

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Good to see you back on here. I know it must be hard to let Bracken go, but at least you will still get to see him often which is great!

Your little girl is in my thoughts and prayers - I hope she will be okay. ((HUGS)) Take care and God Bless!
Thanks.. its just the beginning for her but after 10 years of fighting im hoping it will end it all and they can help her be more comfortable

·
Premium Member
12,272 Posts
Hope all goes well with your daughter and the MRI scan,i know how worrying it is for you my daughter had to have one last year.

·
Registered
3,814 Posts
sarah i was wondering where you got to!!! oh im going to watch your tv debut too,
as for bracken, you are doing the right thing, you have got to think of abi and yourself, its prob not the right time, good luck with the mri

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks everyone. I'll pass all ur wishes onto abi I'm sure it'll help!

Amanda if u look on the website theirs a clip on there!!! I sound posh for me lol

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
It's great to see pics of them! Looks like they were having loads of fun on the vid. Sorry you can't keep Bracken, but it sounds like you are doing what is best for both of you and at least you will still get to see him!

Good luck with Abi's MRI

·
Registered
432 Posts
I enjoyed the pics and video of Daisy and Bracken, and good luck with Abi's MRI. I hope the surgery really helps her, Sarah, it must be awful to watch her in pain. As others have already said, it does sound as though you're doing the right thing for Bracken, too. You've obviously had an awful lot on your plate lately.

BTW, when I put up pics and a vid of Harry a few days ago, I mentioned (in a separate post on chi chat) that it was thanks to you sending me the link to Harry, that I'm now his proud Mummy, so you definitely haven't been forgotten while you've not been around :)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts