Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are some more pictures of my new little girl. She has totally stolen my heart, all my animals do, but I think she has a special place.

Daisy and my son

Me and Daisy

Cuddles and Daisy

Daisy

Daisy in her green camo dress

Her pink camo dress

Daisy in her pink zebra dress

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
oh my goodness she is adorable! That pick in the green dress is so cute, I can see why you're smitten.

There are so many people on the forum with new pups it is making me quite jealous!

·
Registered
688 Posts
she is just so beautiful, and ur son is such a cutie!!!! love her lil outfits!!!!!

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you. I made the dresses, I've should of made more by now but being with her is like being with a newborn baby, lol. She knows how to use her eyes to wrap you around her finger. Its funny because she thinks shes big enough to take on Rockis toys, which are the size of her, lol.

·
Banned
10,706 Posts
She's beautiful! Love your kitty too. :)
How old is little Daisy? She looks super young.

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
Oh those eyes, they would melt my heart too. The cat looks huge next to her. Looks like your son is having a good time with her too.

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
She's beautiful! Love your kitty too. :)
How old is little Daisy? She looks super young.
Around 7 to 8 weeks. Her parents were around maybe 4lbs 5lbs at the most. Once I got her home I had to comb through her hair and wash her to make sure she didn't have any fleas.

·
Banned
10,706 Posts
Around 7 to 8 weeks. Her parents were around maybe 4lbs 5lbs at the most. Once I got her home I had to comb through her hair and wash her to make sure she didn't have any fleas.

How come you got her so young? And why were you worried about fleas?
Did she come from a bad breeder or was a rescue?

·
Registered
655 Posts
Wow, your so talented making those dresses. They
really look professionally made. You can tell she
has a lot of heart. A very pretty girl!

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
How come you got her so young? And why were you worried about fleas?
Did she come from a bad breeder or was a rescue?
Appearently the mom had fleas and the liter was a ooops. Also their planning on moving so the whole house was just a mess, they were a very older couple with health problems and such. So I guess you could say it was one of those things. But my older dog has taken her under her wing and when we're out she'll watch her and keep an eye on her, even though I'm right there. And when its play time Rocki will get down on her stomach so she's eye level with Daisy to play. My cat Cuddles will sniff her over and clean her if she feels Daisy is not up to her standards. I'm also taking her on different surfaces and places so she can get socialized. I've took in younger animals before that were abandoned. So Im doing the best I can.

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Wow, your so talented making those dresses. They
really look professionally made. You can tell she
has a lot of heart. A very pretty girl!
Thank you, their a little big on her so I just added some more velcro (the soft side) to make the dresses a little smaller for her. Shes a lover, and love giving kisses.

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
hi what a wonderful little prize she is i can see how everyone wraps around her paw so sweet i like the nice clothing you made also

1 - 16 of 16 Posts