Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
10,706 Posts
You sure are keeping busy! Good job, love the color and shape choice.

·
Registered
78 Posts
What a cute harness. I make them, too, and after the first few, they really aren't that hard. My pattern is a bit different, though. Did you come up with this pattern on your own, or did you see one similar someplace? Which ever, I like it! The model is a real cutie, too!

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
What a cute harness. I make them, too, and after the first few, they really aren't that hard. My pattern is a bit different, though. Did you come up with this pattern on your own, or did you see one similar someplace? Which ever, I like it! The model is a real cutie, too!
I actually got the pattern for a coat but changed it over to a shorter smaller harness style for the dress patterns I've been making. But the harness I simply added some length back on end of it and kept the curve area off thats for the coat.

·
Registered
78 Posts
I actually got the pattern for a coat but changed it over to a shorter smaller harness style for the dress patterns I've been making. But the harness I simply added some length back on end of it and kept the curve area off thats for the coat.
I hadn't thought about cutting down a coat pattern. What a wonderful idea. I made several coats last winter, so have that pattern in several sizes. I think I'll give that a try, too. I really like yours, and the color is perfect for a bright little girl...

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
simplicity has a few dog clothing patterns too. I bought the harness one for Daisy but its still too big for the pattern. They actually have a few cute patterns even some pj ones.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts