Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I took Daisy out today for a walk, her second one. This one was just me and her. She didnt do to good on the dirt road even with bribing of a stick but she did decent on the paved road.

I swear every car that drove by wanted to see her. I had one lady that was on her porch ask if she could see her and said she hoped to see her as she grows. She asked Daisy if she was cold and Daisy just started soaking up the attention and whimpering and crying like I've been making her walk all day. LOL. A little boy saw her and was amazed at how small she is. He likes I saw winier dogs but their bigger than her.

On the way back I think she got tired out because this is how we walked the rest of the way home. And most of the walk too, lol.

Excuse my messy hair and no make up face (which of course I hardly ever wear. And not many get to see pics of my face, I'm very skiddish about it.)

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
She's gorgeous. Have you thought about walking her in a harness at all, collars can be very damaging to their little necks until they've learnt to heel perfectly? I've got the Puppia style and they're fantastic, so gentle and comfortable.

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
She's gorgeous. Have you thought about walking her in a harness at all, collars can be very damaging to their little necks until they've learnt to heel perfectly? I've got the Puppia style and they're fantastic, so gentle and comfortable.
She has a harness I just couldnt find it at the time. She spent a majority of time in my hoodie, more like she was walking me.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts