Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Daisy has the hump coz she's getting told off for nipping at my fingers its also pouring down with rain so she got totally soaked having a wee.. so now litterally looks like a drowned rat in bright pink stripes ha ha ha

Hmm where are mummy's fingers??

May be they're in my bag?

Maybe my bed?

Oh wow my mousey... what was i looking for?

Mousey i look like a drowned version of you

Oh oh oh fingers on my head... mum you need to soak the acrylic off

Huh? What do you mean i can't bite you... Mummmmm you're so unfair

Look into my eyes.. let me bite you.. go on look into my eyes

Are you still looking?

I promise you it won't hurt... look i could be in twilight.. i have fangs

You're really not going to let me are you mummy... sob sob

Okay Mummy i love you too i'll cuddle you

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
She is such a beautiful pup, I love these pics.

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank you, we think she's gorgeous too just gotta stop with the biting!! its getting boring i feel like i'm constantly telling her off!!

Will be attempting our first walk next week so will take the camera as i'm sure will be hilarious.

·
Registered
793 Posts
I can SOOO picture Alice carrying a little Vamp Chi!!! hahahaha she's adorable!!! Glad youre dealing with the nipping situation!

·
Registered
609 Posts
Thank you, we think she's gorgeous too just gotta stop with the biting!! its getting boring i feel like i'm constantly telling her off!!

Will be attempting our first walk next week so will take the camera as i'm sure will be hilarious.
I read something online (maybe here, lol) that helped with my little ones. When they would nibble on a finger, I'd gently slide that finger down the back of the tongue just enough so that they would gag a little. After only a few times, they made a definite negative correlation to biting on fingers. I would just be careful if you have finger nails and be sure to be gentle, you don't have to stick your finger in too far.

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Am gonna try that luckily removed my nails yesterday just gotta get the remainder off and she can gag away lol. She's just trying to work her way up our pack, won't happen!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts