Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
She's MAD at me and I don't know why :confused:

When I try to pick her up/cuddle her, she tries to get down. If I try to kiss her, she turns her head. If I try to get kisses from her, she just looks at me like ya, right.

AND, it's not that she just doesn't want to be bothered. She is letting daddy hold/cuddle/kiss her and she's giving him kisses! I don't know what her deal is!

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
Omg isn't it the worst when they do this sort of thing? Oakley does it for 1 month post each new addition so far, just no interest in me at all. How WEIRD though. They say dogs know when you show favoritism -- wonder if you accidentally showed some to another pup in her eyes...silly girl.

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
They say dogs know when you show favoritism -- wonder if you accidentally showed some to another pup in her eyes...silly girl.
I don't think so. She started it yesterday and I actually took her to the pet store alone (just me and Daisy) right before she started doing it. I'm beginning to wonder if it's because we only took Roxy to Thanksgiving dinner (because of her spay Wednesday) but then why is she only mad at me? Hubby did it too :coolwink:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts