Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Banned
10,706 Posts
Haha, poor Daisy chasing that ball, lol. I hope you let her play with it eventually. :lol:
She is too cute with the cake crumbs too, lol, love it. Glad you two had a good day.:)

·
Registered
801 Posts
Sooooo cute!!!!

·
Registered
873 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Awe Happy Birthday 1st Little Daisy. Amberleah lou lou big day tomorrow.

Oh yes! I hope AmberLeah has as much fun as Daisy had!

Haha, poor Daisy chasing that ball, lol. I hope you let her play with it eventually. :lol:
She is too cute with the cake crumbs too, lol, love it. Glad you two had a good day.:)
Nope, the ball is stuck in the toy so it doesn't come out! She was so funny, you don't see it on that vid but she started getting really angry with it and growling at it, trying to tell it off! I was in stitches!

Oh how cute! Happy birthday Daisy, one of these times you will get that ball.
She touches it ever so slightly and it rolls off again! I don't think she will get it, lol!

Sooooo cute!!!!
Thankyou! :)

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
I giggled the whole time i was watchi.g that video! I love the crumbs, Hotchi enjoys cakes too. There is a doggy bakery about 20mins from me and i get little cupcakes and ice cream every weekend :)

·
Registered
5,186 Posts
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Precious little crumb-faced darling! You work very hard and one day you will get that ball. :cheer:

·
Registered
6,015 Posts
Happy birthday Daisy :eek:ccasion7:...looks like you had a great party...love the pic of you with the crumbs...just shows how good momma cake was :)

·
Registered
786 Posts
How did you make her cake? I have been trying to find a good recipe - Ote's birthday is coming up in August (a while away, but I always plan waaay far ahead! LOL). The picture is so cute and her dress is adorable!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts