Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought i'd give it a go at making Daisy a new harness.. so i went over to my mums today and borrowed her sewing machine... Here are the results..

Can't believe how easy it was to make.. and see her trade mark 'Daisy for Daisy' :D I also made a vest type one in the same material but i dont really like it that much!!

Mum its bed time i dont want my picture taken

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys.. Robyn when she's a bit bigger i'll make her one for you :D I've made it adjustable so should fit Daisy forever now :D

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Awe Sarah thats SO nice how did u make it it looks bought!
Make Coco one pretty please!!
I'm making Daisy a plain bright pink one next.. might put her name on it not sure yet!!

ITs sooo easy seriously.. a bit of fabric, some webbing.. folding and stitched.. add the velcro.. the d ring sew sew sew loads so its secure.. sort out the daisy and voila one harness!!!

When she learns to walk nicely for you let me know and i'll make you one!! I've done Daisy's so there is enough velcro to expand it when she gets bigger..

I was quite impressed as this was the first one like this i made.. the vesty one i made 2..t he first one was crap coz i couldn't sew in a straight line until mum told me i have to line it up hahahahahaha so didn't learn to sew at school!!

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I'm glad your back too it was quiet with out you.. so quiet i clearly learnt to sew!! i blame you lol

1 - 20 of 43 Posts