Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
10,596 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I took this yesterday just before we all went for a walk.
It's kinda big for her which you will see at the hood, but it kept her dry and i think it's so cute. :)

So not impressed with this mum.

·
Registered
10,596 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys. x

She was fine with it Pige, walked fine etc... but wasnt a fan of the hood. lol
It is kinda big on the hood though poor wee thing couldnt see, so i kept it mostly down when we went out. haha!! x

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Thanks guys. x

She was fine with it Pige, walked fine etc... but wasnt a fan of the hood. lol
It is kinda big on the hood though poor wee thing couldnt see, so i kept it mostly down when we went out. haha!! x
hahaha that always happebns with the hood! they keep looking down and walking dont know where they goin, its hilarious! :)

·
Registered
10,596 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
What happened to summer! Its ment to be sunny not raining!! But at least your prepared Daisy and you look gorgeous too xx
I know Rache, it's not that i actually love the sun really, but i dont like the rain much either, apart from when am indoors all cosy.:)
Ahhh sooo funny
LOL, she is such an easy goin wee doll we just put it on and off she went, bless her.
She may have cursed me under her breath though i dont know. :D

·
Registered
10,596 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Aw very cute! I am glad she likes it :)

Mine don't really like the rain coats and I don't really like the rain, so we stay in and the raincoats stay in the closet unused LOL
Thanks, lol i dont mind if it's not really pouring with rain.
I have noticed they walk quicker as if to say lets get this over with and get in mum. :) x

Daisy, you are set perfect for a rainy day. What a beautiful coat, and such a beautiful girl! :)
Thanks T, yeah livin here a girl needs to be prepared.:)x
Terri that's so cute! Would it happen to be reversible?
Thanks Crystal, you know i think it might be, will check later and see.
If it is that would be cool, 2 pretty coats in one. :) x

1 - 18 of 18 Posts