Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,884 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Let me in the front seat now...or else you'll face the wrath of the husky!

Ooooh, Daddy's taking pictures....*head pops up* lol

Mom! Make her give it back. :(

Ha ha, whatcha gonna do now little punk?!

Don't mess with the Chihuahua!

Temporary truce

That made me thirsty.

Hmm, anything to eat in here?

Oh, hello Mommy!

I've got to guard this thing with my life, else the little one might steal it.

Enjoy, took these yesterday while waiting for Jasmine to get out of surgery. :)

·
Registered
2,884 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Aww thank you guys! It's so hard to get pics of these two together when they're not asleep. Every time the camera comes out they stop what they're doing and stare. lol

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
They are both absolutely stunning! I just love your two babies! :) Awesome set of pics!

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
I Love the first pic of Dakota! Lol! I wouldn't mess with him!
Faith is looking really good. She is so beautiful. I just love blue chi's!

Thanks for posting pics. I love seeing Dakota and Faith playing with each other.:)

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Mom (says Dakota) I am so sick of her stealing my stuff. It's not funny Mom. I was here first. I know, I know, I love her and all but why can't she let me be??? I so deserve the front seat.

Dakota (Faith says) I will take you down. I rule this roost, you know it, Mom knows it and so does Dad. Just behave and I won't be too hard on you.

Mom's preoccupied with the guinea now so I know I will get my way!!!

LOVE THEM Val, I can't get enough of them, EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
3,032 Posts
They are such an adorable pair! I love Faith's collar...purple looks so good on her :D

·
Registered
2,884 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Mom (says Dakota) I am so sick of her stealing my stuff. It's not funny Mom. I was here first. I know, I know, I love her and all but why can't she let me be??? I so deserve the front seat.

Dakota (Faith says) I will take you down. I rule this roost, you know it, Mom knows it and so does Dad. Just behave and I won't be too hard on you.

Mom's preoccupied with the guinea now so I know I will get my way!!!

LOVE THEM Val, I can't get enough of them, EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LMAO!!! Thank you so much for the laugh! I love it! Totally made my day just now b/c it's so true! :D LOL

They are such an adorable pair! I love Faith's collar...purple looks so good on her :D
Thanks! To be honest, my favorite color is purple so I couldn't wait for a girl dog to put purple on but Faith really looks good in it. ;)

Thank you all for the wonderful comments, these two are a trip. Faith was in such a playful mood and the two of them went at it this afternoon. Oh how I wish I had a video camera in my hand, Faith's super loud play growling was the CUTEST! She can sooo hold her own with the big dogs. :D :coolwink:

·
Registered
2,340 Posts
Dakota is so gorgeous! I love husky eyes. Faith is lovely as ever. I always enjoy seing their pics. Bigs dogs and small dogs living in harmony is the best!

·
Registered
2,884 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thank you both! Babydoll, I love the black and tans too but Faith is actually a blue tri-color, not black...the flash doesn't help show that though. ;) From your pics of Gypsy, she does not look black either...then again could be the lighting. Gypsy is gorgeous, my dream chi is a long coat black tri-color. One of these days I'll have one. :D

·
Registered
2,884 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Aww, thank you they are the most wonderful pair. Faith is like Dakota's little shadow. Everything he does, she has to do it too. And if Faith is into something, Dakota has to check it out too. It's so funny because Dakota is like a big brother to her, she copies everything he does and he is always checking up on her and actually corrects her when she does something "wrong". They are the funniest. :)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts