1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
25 Posts
when we got friday in as a foster he had dandruff very bad. e switched him from eukanuba to taste of the wild. we have had hm a month and there are zero signs of dandruff now.

i didn't look up the name of the food you are using so i can't comment on the ingredients. my personal experience is 100% grain free food is the way to go. the healthier the dog eats is the healthier they are inside and out.

as far as johnson's baby shampoo.. that is what i use on all our dogs. i don't care for all the harsh chemicals in most dog shampoos. we have not had any problems using johnson's.

·
Registered
4,436 Posts
I didn't even use Johnson's baby shampoo on my babies because it has chemicals with drying agents in it. It is not a good idea to use human shampoo on dogs. Ask your vet or go to Petsmart & get a good dog moisturizing shampoo. I use one called Hilite that I get from my vet.
I would consider changing the food to a much better quality food. You'll find several 5-star foods on here in the nutrition section.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.