Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought a lovely Danish Design bed for Jake, at the pet store they were around £45 but I found one brand new with tags for £20 on eBay.

They are great with a removeable cover so easy to keep clean.

I then decided to get a Danish Design Igloo bed for Red which was £40 vfrom the store.

Anyway to try and meet OH half way regards new sleeping arrangements I decided I would by another DD Igloo Bed but the large size as the one Ihave now is small and too small for Jake and Red to fit in together.

So I set off but could I heck recall where I bought the small one so went around all of the stores to no avail.

Back at the house I logged on to do some browsing and found a site that sold the large one for only £46 with free delivery.

So I have ordered it and now waitign fo rit to arrive. To be honest I think Jake and Red would prefer to be together at night as Jake always goes to Red on a morning after saying hello to me and Red is always jumping up in his pen to be out. Then the two boys play like mad together.

Also snuggled up together will help them keep warm.

See how it goes..

Deme x

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
okay tomorrow I'll take some pics of the bed and the igloo bed. They look very expensive, in fact if someone said they were from Harrods I'd believe them.

They are very posh looking, well I think so. ;)

·
Registered
293 Posts
I Love the doggy beds too! Mine Have two pillow type but I want a igloo shaped one for them.Yes,Post pics :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts