Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whatz a giwl gotz to do gist to get a wittle rubbies awound herez! You'd tink dey would be more considerate of da wittle peoplez! All dis workz for a wittle bit of rubbies! Geez!

·
Registered
3,090 Posts
Jade you are too cute! I am glad you got some rubbies! I do the same thing, I climb in laps or just stare at my mom or dad that usually gets me rubbies. Sometimes it's almost automatic like esp when I am sitting next to daddy and mommy on the couch, they just know when I want rubbies, I just think about it really hard :)

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Jade you are too cute! I am glad you got some rubbies! I do the same thing, I climb in laps or just stare at my mom or dad that usually gets me rubbies. Sometimes it's almost automatic like esp when I am sitting next to daddy and mommy on the couch, they just know when I want rubbies, I just think about it really hard :)
:lol: They are too funny, aren't they! They know how to get what they want, when they want it. You can just tell by that look they give you. She is hilarious. She bounces around all day, but she could let you rub her for hours. And when she wants her rubbies, she is persistent! :lol:

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Awww - The chis do have their humans well trained, dont they!

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Waw the pic/pics aren't showing up for me?

Edit ok working now. That was weird. I was upset I couldn't get my Jade pic fix. :lol: And such adorable pics as always! You can tell she really loves her rubbies, so cute! :D

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Aww Jade... you are such a tiny little bundle of love..

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Awww dinky dot I'll give u rubs all day but you gotta go back to your mum coz I'd be too scared I'd squash you xx

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
You are all so kind! Thank you for every sweet comment about my baby Jadey. She is such a sweetheart, and such a funny little girl. :)

Cheryl, that was so sweet of you to say! She really is an Angel. :love7:

Sarah, I laughed out loud at your squashing comment. :lol:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts