Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
10,596 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Took the first couple the next day.
Apart from being red i think the area looked good.

Took the last 2 just a few mins ago.
Lookin even better.

Just lookin cute in Daisy's bed. :)
She is asleep now prob due to boredom cause she is not allowed to run about lol

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Awwww, just look at that beautiful girl! She's adorable, Terri! Her tummy looks great! So glad she is doing well. :) Kisses little Angel.

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
I wish ilooked that good after a op.. she's healed amazingly and v quick.. bless her!! i know how she feels i wanna have a snooze too

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
Ahh, that looks SO good! I remember at this point after Matilda's spay it looked really icky. She was near impossible to keep her still (we had her & Milo done **our only 2 at the time** at the same time to hopefully keep them quiet but it didn't happen...they both acted as nothing was wrong!). I thought we were in trouble but the vet said it looked "great" when I took her in. LOL Anyway...I'm very impressed with Miss Darla's incision - you're both doing a great job with it. :)

And she is as beautiful as ever! I just love her little face & her coloring is brilliant!! (not bias or anything! hehehe)

·
Registered
7,558 Posts
Darla looks totally unaffected by it all :) Oh the joys of youth! LOL!
Glad she is doing so well Terri. I know it's a relief to have it over with.

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Looks great!! She has the sweetest face. Soooooooooo cute.

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
She has a teeny incision like Oakley did. When I got Oakley back I felt soooooo much better and silly for all my worry lol. I figured she'd be split in two. Darla has the sweetest face and I'm so glad she's having a healthy and quick recovery. In a few months there will be no noticeable scar and you'll forget it ever happened =)

·
Registered
10,596 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks everyone x
I know i cant believe how good it looks there!!
I think has to do with having only inside stitching and who did it to be honest.
When my lily cat went in for hers it looked bad for a while and she had to wear the lampshade hehe!! cause the stitches bugged her.
Darla doesnt go near it and just acts like it never happened. haha!!
So even though i do prefer my own vet and even though both he and the other vet said let her do her thing which i think is wrong, lol i think this guy did an amazing job!!
She is such a good wee girl too, and i love her to bits!! xxx

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Aww Darla has such a precious little face. Her wound looks well on its way to being healed. How wonderful! I'm glad she is doing so well, Terri. :)

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
What a sweetheart. Darla is looking wonderful. She'll be bouncing around in know time, and I bet she is enjoying the extra attention. :)

·
Registered
10,596 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks for the sweet comments everyone.
Yeah she is trying to bounce about now, but am putting a stop to that for a while. lol
easier said than done with these wee ones eh. xxx

1 - 20 of 23 Posts