Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
3,592 Posts
OMG Terri - Darla has gotten even cuter!! Unbelievable!! What a little princess. I bet you were just dying when you had to leave. And Daisy has such a sweet little face. They're going to be best friends :)

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
OMG Terri, you are getting two of the cutest chi's I think I've ever seen. Talk about this being worth the wait. Darla is amazingly gorgeous and Daisy has won my heart already. I'm so excited for you and us, I could just die.

·
Registered
2,440 Posts
Terri they are just both so lovely!!
You are going to be blessed by these girls!!
I just cant wait to share their homecoming too!!
Wonderful photos too!!

·
Registered
4,160 Posts
oh Terri! Look at Darla! She is gorgeous - just the most perfect little chi :) I'm so pleased and excited for you.
Cant believe how much shes grown! Daisy is gorgeous too! shes so pretty xxx

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
OMGoodness Terri! They are both beautiful Angels!!! Look at Darla! She is so alert now. :lol: What a doll baby! Her coloring is getting even more gorgeous as she grows! She looks like she has blue eye shadow on. :lol: How adorable is that! And remember our convo. about her ears being up? Look at them! They are so nice and perky, and so teeny. :lol: She is Gorgeous!!! Daisy is a little doll too! Such a sweet lovable little face. She looks like a sweetheart. She appears to be a small tike. Didn't you say she just had a baby boy pup recently? Was it just the one pup she had? OMGosh Terri, they are just beautiful! I'm so happy for you. 2 weeks! Just 2 more weeks! (((Hugs)))

PS~ I'm such a dummie. I was thinking it would be midnight my time before you posted pics. :lol:

·
Registered
10,596 Posts
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)
Thanks everyone!!
I am truelly blessed with these Angels.
Oh and Robin these are your babies too, you have all been in this with me from the start and you will all see them grow up, hehe!

T and Amanda, yeah Daisy is quite wee and slender.
She had 2 pups T, but one sadly didnt make it.
Her wee boy is going a week before Darla and her littermates.
He is so adorable too, and licked my hand off! haha!!
Oh and yes it is like blue eyeshadow, lol
You were right about her ears too.

I am getting Darla and Daisy at the same time though, and i am happy with that.
I just want to build a time machine and zoom past the next 2 weeks already!! lol

Thanks for sharing my joy my good pals!!

1 - 20 of 45 Posts