Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, here is the Pink w/White Polka Dot Halter Dress. I have posted 2 versions. I have a bow that I can put on it - if you want. I like it without the bow, but my mom liked it with the bow - sooooo you can decide (Nat) how you like it.

·
Registered
8,578 Posts
mmmm :D hard descision .....

and what about a pink bow in the middle where the white band is??

or the small white one there...and a bigger beige one on the white band .....??? bows are in fashion :wink:
and beige complements her head :wink:

aaargghh why do you keep asking me these hard questions :D i can never decide !!!!

BTW I LOVE IT :D

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Pheeewwww,:? I thought .....

mmmm - hard decision

might mean you didn't like it. :dontknow: Anyway..... glad you like it...

I didn't have pink ribbon that matched the pink just right - but I will look for some today... I can run a pink ribbon down the middle of the white and put a bow on it!! (in pink) I have to find your letters today too! They didn't make it in yesterday.

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ok I found some really cute 2 tone ribbon for the dress....

Also I found this ribbon trim that I thought was cute....

I, personally, like the 2 tone ribbon & bow best.... but totally up to you...

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
They didn't have any "script" style letters (sorry) but I found these Crystal Letters - in caps and lower case. Are they ok to use for the names, Nat? Sorry for the glare - couldn't get a good pic....

·
Registered
634 Posts
I love those different trims Traci. I like the multi-colored pink ribbon and the other furry lace piece too. Those crystal letters are awesome!! :D

·
Registered
8,578 Posts
i love it i love it i love iti love it i love it i love iti love it i love it i love iti love it i love it i love iti love it i love it i love iti love it i love it i love iti love it i love it i love iti love it i love it i love iti love it i love it i love iti love it i love it i love iti love it i love it i love iti love it i love it i love iti love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it

omg i'm so excited !!!! :D i love the letters and i love the 2 tone pink ribbon !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i love you :D

kisses nat

·
Registered
4,764 Posts
wow Mia's Mum your sure making a great effort here, Im sure you'll keep all of your customers 100% happy! WELLDONEEE! Nat the two toned bow sets the dress off lovely!!!
xxx

·
Registered
8,578 Posts
that's great !! then i will make the payment too on monday through western union .....i can ask there where the nearest place is that you can collect it and i'll let you know !!

kisses nat

1 - 20 of 24 Posts