Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
563 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
welll..havnt been on here in a while to post pics so i figure i might as well!!
enjoy!!!

Dave giving jasmine the 'evil eye'..."thats MY toy!!!!" (little does he know,its actually hers ;) :p hahahah)

hehehhe, i love jasmines 'strike a pose' in the background ;D

Dave being a goof!!!! hahaha

jasmine, my little diva/princess girl

dave... taste testing?? lol

awwwww, too cute!!

even CUTER!!!! too bad its kinda fuzzy....

both strikin' a pose

hehehe, what a cutie :D

·
Registered
563 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
jasmine always likes to stick her tongue out like this! LOL!

hahaha! jasmine standing on dave!

wrestling :)

daves SNEEZE FACE!!!

what?

such a cutiepie :D

two goofballs!!

another sneeze face :p

·
Registered
563 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
this is daves panic face of "OH...MY...GOD!!!! MOMMY LEFT!!!!!"

then he perks up " OH!! OH!! THERES MOMMY!!" (notice his cute lil bandanna collar?? i think its just the cutest little thing! it used to be merlins but dave pulls it off well too :)

ok, so...the little stuffed dog we call 'mini-dave' cause it looks just like him and we were saying we needed a mini-jasmine aswell.....then we looked at minidave and said 'hey!!! jasmine IS the size of minidave!! LOL!! the next pictures are me trying to get a good side by side shot to compare the size :p
...not cooperating....

...apparently we need to sniff it first....

here we go!!

and lastly....my most recent jasmine picture-shes gettign so big!!!(well, big for her, hahahahah!! :p ) and see her belly!! her hairs finally growing in ;D hooray!

·
Registered
5,665 Posts
Awwwwww......what great photos! Dave and Jasmine are adorable and cute. Jasmine is my favorite - I love her black and white colors. :love7:

How old are they and how much do they weigh?

·
Registered
563 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Dave is 1.5 yrs and weighs 5.5lbs :)
Jasmines nearing 7 months now and weighed in at 2lbs her last vet visit(which was about a month ago now! and she has grown like a weed...i need to find a scale for her for an updated weight :) )

·
Registered
734 Posts
I love those pics ! espically the ones of the little one snuggling with the other chi sleeping , my chi always will snuggle with me , I love it !

·
Registered
181 Posts
Great pics. And I have to say that I love the narration lol when you're trying to compare Mini Dave to jasmine

·
Registered
563 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
thanks everyone :)

Alisha said:
They're adorable :love7: Dave is so handsome & Jasmine is precious :D Everytime I see your posts I think of Merlin :(
yeah....i know..... i cant stop thinking about my poor little man....i know hes a very capable and smart dog so the chances of him still being out there are very good id say....hes also quite a large chihuahua so he can hold up to the elements........ a lady called me a week ago and told me she saw a poster of a dog for sale that she was pretty sure it was him(she went back to see the poster but it was gone) so hopefully it was him cause now if someone has bought him they wont be trying to hide him-maybe someone will see him! i did a report with the police, and they know hes probably stolen;and the ckc also knows,if his numbers or microchip get ran theyll know the story right away :)
i miss him terribly but im positive hes out there......

·
Registered
563 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
~*Jessie*~ said:
They are both so adorable! They look like the complete opposites of each other... from coats to color :D
and attitude!!!!!! daves such a mommas boy,very 'sucky' and is wary of new people...jasmine LOVES everyone!!!unless shes grumpy cause shes sleepy.....then she only wants her mommy, ahhaha, what a princess :D

·
Banned
705 Posts
OMG Jasmine is just adorable!!! Dave is a very handsome guy. He looks like he's laughing in one of the photo's!! They are both absolutely perfect little Chis.:D

1 - 20 of 23 Posts