Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
881 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
GOOD LUCK DAWN AND RED!!! Hope you have a lovely time at LKA championship show tomorrow, get that pup qualified!!! Remember to keep him moving and playing and pick him up when the judge is going over the other dogs. And above all pay attention haha you know who has his eye on you :p
Ooo and you will love the shopping!!!
Send me txt and let me know how your doing
xxx

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
Good Luck! :)

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Good luck Dawn and Red! (And to everyone else going!)

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
Well in Minor Puppy (12 in class) we didn’t get placed and got VHC in Puppy though there was only 5 in the class, but Red was so much better even stood on the table for the judge.

I had a fantastic day mainly because Red for me was a star and I could see improvement.

Great to see you Chloe, how did you do?

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
Forgot to mention, Lousie such person was watching as you suspected but I wiped him from my mind and concentrated on Red.

What was great was the lad next to me let his dog and Red play, this really brought out Red's character and as the Judge was looking at Red, Red was standing with his ears pricked and his tail held high. He looked great, well to me anyways, I need one of those toy dogs that walk a few paces then stop and bark .. that will keep Red happy..

But later I still found it hard to get Red to hold his tail and ears up but its coming..

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
Hi Chloe, I don't think so but I have some schedules and pondering on one that is on the 27th December, actually there are two on the same day, one in Slough and the other is in Nottingham, so far the Nottingham one is favourable as easier to get to.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts