Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone ,
Well its been our 4 th day of Foster and Isabelle sleeping in their own beds , and not with me ....I really miss them but i am trying to be strong. I made a pen out of rabbit fencing on a side of my bed ...maybe 10 feet by 4. in this fenced in area is a large dog crate without the door , lined with pillows , and sheep skin rugs , blankets etc, toys chews, biscotti cookies their, water ,food ,a pee pad at the corner of the far end , and another bed in case someone needs a time out from the other . So far they dont miss me :( I have noticed that by doing this Foster is becomming a little less clingy , and he is not barking as much . In the morning i purposly make a little noise so he will wake up , then we have a 20 min cuddle in bed ... hope this is not giving him the wrong message .. If I were not married , and had a bunch of money I think I would like to be a crazy old lady that has a king size bed full of chihuahuas ... no men , just little doggies and shetland ponys :love10::love10:

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
lol That sounds like the life, but I think I would draw the line on the ponies. :) I have 7 of them in my bed, sometimes they are nice enough to give me three inches on the edge of the bed to lie. The other four are in crates. I noticed it's all females that are using the crates, all my boys want to be in the bed with mommy. lol If I had one more crate, I think the last female would probably be in there, too. Sometimes I have to get her out of Delilah's crate befor bed. Guess I need to go get another one. lol

·
Registered
205 Posts
Hi everyone ,
Well its been our 4 th day of Foster and Isabelle sleeping in their own beds , and not with me ....I really miss them but i am trying to be strong. I made a pen out of rabbit fencing on a side of my bed ...maybe 10 feet by 4. in this fenced in area is a large dog crate without the door , lined with pillows , and sheep skin rugs , blankets etc, toys chews, biscotti cookies their, water ,food ,a pee pad at the corner of the far end , and another bed in case someone needs a time out from the other . So far they dont miss me :( I have noticed that by doing this Foster is becomming a little less clingy , and he is not barking as much . In the morning i purposly make a little noise so he will wake up , then we have a 20 min cuddle in bed ... hope this is not giving him the wrong message .. If I were not married , and had a bunch of money I think I would like to be a crazy old lady that has a king size bed full of chihuahuas ... no men , just little doggies and shetland ponys :love10::love10:
Do you have a picture of the set up to share :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts